• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ProJared resurfaces with a 'YOU'VE BEEN LIED TO' vid

CyberPanda

Banned
tenor.gif
ADORABLE! FAP FAP FAP

Davey Cakes

Although, James Rolfe is still the best example of how to defeat cancel culture mobs (By never addressing it :messenger_grinning_smiling: )
Seriously. Rolfe is admirable in this regard.

I mean, the closest he got to the internet hate mobs was the Ghostbusters 2016 thing, just because he said he wouldn't watch it. Crazy how people flipped their lid defending a piece of shit movie. Rolfe was the better person there.

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit
I will never understand why people treat anybody with any form of reverence. Oh, you were in a movie? That's nice. Oh, you can bounce a ball? That's nice.

You can respect someone's actions and accomplishments without revering the person. That is something I wish more could realize. I respect Albert Einstein's accomplishments, but I don't revere him as a person.

Airola

Damn people are quick to take sides in a manner where you can only love one side and hate another.

One of them is a person who used his fame to get nudes from people. While you could say it's all consensual, it doesn't take away the fact that he would've never been able to pull that off without his fame and he clearly used his fame to lure people to send nudes to him. Sure again, it's consensual, but it's not that much different from rockstars using their fame to get starstruck people to please them. You wouldn't look a rockstar kindly if it was your daughter he banged.
The other of them is a metooing bitch with zero self-awareness what comes to the subject of open relationships.

That doesn't take anything away from the content either of them create. It was stupid to people start unsubscribing Jared's channel when the accusations first started and it's also now stupid to just click on that stream recording and give thumbs down out of spite without even listening what she has to say.

There are no heroes and heroines in this story. There are only two faulty persons who either will or won't continue doing whatever entertainment they have done. With their responds to the subject both of them are probably still lying or beating around the bush and making things sound nicer when it's about them and making things sound worse when it's not about them.

I do applaud Jared though from creeping back to business after knowing there are now countless of people who have seen too much from him. It's always great to see people fighting back any possible embarrassment and continue on doing what they like.

We don't have to take sides. We don't have to stand with one to put the other down. We can call them idiots or assholes but still enjoy whatever content they create. At the very least let them tell their side of things if they want. It's not as if Jared's response immediately makes whatever she might later say invalid, and what she now says don't make everything what Jared said invalid.

*Starts the video, doesn't say anything for 17 seconds, makes people watch her drink water that she should have done before hitting record or was too lazy to edit out*
Nope I'm out.

It's a more or less off the cuff Twitch stream someone downloaded from her past streams archives and uploaded it on Youtube. That much can be understood by just looking at the video title and the channel that uploaded it.

Last edited:

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit
Damn people are quick to take sides in a manner where you can only love one side and hate another.

One of them is a person who used his fame to get nudes from people. While you could say it's all consensual, it doesn't take away the fact that he would've never been able to pull that off without his fame and he clearly used his fame to lure people to send nudes to him. Sure again, it's consensual, but it's not that much different from rockstars using their fame to get starstruck people to please them. You wouldn't look a rockstar kindly if it was your daughter he banged.
The other of them is a metooing bitch with zero self-awareness what comes to the subject of open relationships.

That doesn't take anything away from the content either of them create. It was stupid to people start unsubscribing Jared's channel when the accusations first started and it's also now stupid to just click on that stream recording and give thumbs down out of spite without even listening what she has to say.

There are no heroes and heroines in this story. There are only two faulty persons who either will or won't continue doing whatever entertainment they have done. With their responds to the subject both of them are probably still lying or beating around the bush and making things sound nicer when it's about them and making things sound worse when it's not about them.

I do applaud Jared though from creeping back to business after knowing there are now countless of people who have seen too much from him. It's always great to see people fighting back any possible embarrassment and continue on doing what they like.

We don't have to take sides. We don't have to stand with one to put the other down. We can call them idiots or assholes but still enjoy whatever content they create. At the very least let them tell their side of things if they want. It's not as if Jared's response immediately makes whatever she might later say invalid, and what she now says don't make everything what Jared said invalid.

It's a more or less off the cuff Twitch stream someone downloaded from her past streams archives and uploaded it on Youtube. That much can be understood by just looking at the video title and the channel that uploaded it.

I will still not understand that issue. Dude is just a fugly nerd who makes funny videos. If he wants to ask for nudes from consenting adults and they oblige, then I don't see any issue. I do not feel sorry for any dumb cunt that ended up regretting their choice. It is insanely easy to just say "no".

Top Bottom