• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[PS+ Essential] Mass Effect Legendary Edition, Biomutant and Divine Knockout (PS5 & PS4 )

Draugoth

Gold Member
PS Plus Games have leaked earlier

2457113_1.jpg

Last edited:

Punished Miku

Gold Member
Everything I've seen on Biomutant has shown it to be cookie cutter along with mechanically poor. And I say that as someone that was optimistic in the run up to the release of the game.

But each to their own.
I didn't buy it. But I'm excited to try it out.

Mr Hyde

Focusing on my backlog. Feels good to just have games I actually bought installed instead of a mishmash of rented, bought and collection offers on my SSD.

You speak true words, friend. No need for more filler games that just adds to the pile without being played.

Ezekiel_

Banned
I've played through Mass Effect trilogy back in the day, but haven't touched the DLCs. So I'm down for another playthrough. Might try to make everyone survive too lol

Played the two hour trial for Biomutant, did not come away terribly impressed, but will try again.
Mass Effect will be fun, haven't played those in quite a while.

Fbh

That's a really solid month.
Have almost picked up the Mass Effect collection on a few sales, guess I don't need to anymore.

i wanted to like BioMutant. But everything ppl say about that game is unfortunately true. All i played was the PS Plus 3 hour trial thing. And the voiceover person that talks the whole time is so grating. And the game stops every 30 seconds to teach u something or tell u some nonsense. while u just go from area to area and kill like the 3 enemies. And that never stopped for the couple hrs i played

dezzy8

i wanted to like BioMutant. But everything ppl say about that game is unfortunately true. All i played was the PS Plus 3 hour trial thing. And the voiceover person that talks the whole time is so grating. And the game stops every 30 seconds to teach u something or tell u some nonsense. while u just go from area to area and kill like the 3 enemies. And that never stopped for the couple hrs i played
Along with the fact that the game is janky as hell. It’s fun for a couple of hours but I couldn’t finish the game.

SSfox

I loved ME back in Xbox 360, but not sure those are games i would like to replay again.

Also heard a lot of good stuffs about Biomutant, may give it a try.

Top Bottom