• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS Plus Premium Screen Reportedly Leaked

Lunatic_Gamer

Gold Member
lbAESDH_d.webp

Mr Moose

Why is Kena next to PS1, 2, PSP and PS3?
And isn't that God of War the new one that hasn't released?

Last edited:

dotnotbot

I wonder what Sony will do with games that received HD remasters on PS3. If they include remasters only, a lot of those highly acclaimed PS2 titles would be streaming only and unavailable in a lot of countries. Ideal situation would be if they put PS2 versions as well (those PS3 HD remasters usually weren't too advanced anyway), but I'm not sure if they will do that.

Last edited:

Quasicat

Crisis Core??? Fake as fuck lol
This in particular. Unless they redesigned Genesis in some way, it’s very unlikely that it will be on the service since Genesis is modeled after a famous singer in Japan named Gackt. Licensing in Japan is really weird, especially with likenesses in media.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
This in particular. Unless they redesigned Genesis in some way, it’s very unlikely that it will be on the service since Genesis is modeled after a famous singer in Japan named Gackt. Licensing in Japan is really weird, especially with likenesses in media.
Exactly what I was thinking. The game never even released digitally on PSN, and only ever came out on UMD.

fart town usa

Gold Member
Crisis Core. Nice, that game is actually really great. Played through it for the first time right before FF7 remake released. On a TV too with a Dual Shock linked up. Damn good gaming experience.

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
Exactly what I was thinking. The game never even released digitally on PSN, and only ever came out on UMD.
It's still possible though.
Nothing on there is unbelievable apart from the demos
The biggest question is how they play.
Cuz let's be honest, if even half of those are available at launch and runs with a good framerate & enhancements with anything near even a 1080p or 1440p resolution.
You know we'll be subbing 😬

ANDS

King of Gaslighting
Yeah I have a hard time believing they'd go with the exact same UI design for as big a rebranding as this.

Quasicat

I remember Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep was in the same boat when it was released. None of the Kingdom Hearts games were digitally released until it was rereleased on PS4. Even then, the music (specifically Hikari) was in the way and the had to be relicensed for digital. Apparently, even though Square and Disney owned the music, permission from the artist was required to allow digital distribution in Japan.

pqueue

actually, it is April 1st for most of the world already. it is just us in n/S America that are trailing as of now.

Top Bottom