• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resistance: Retribution (PSP) is coming to PS+ Premium on 02/20

Topher

Gold Member
If there is a game that screams "port me to PC".....it is Resistance. And Killzone.

Yes, I'm port begging.

Meaning GIF

fart town usa

Gold Member
Curious if reset era will lose their shit because the main guy is always referring to the French as Frogs. Lol.

Last edited:

fart town usa

Gold Member
It would be rad if you could download it to your PSP and play it
I'm curious on the control scene because on PSP you move with Cross, Square, etc. like Turok basically. It also allowed you to link it with Resistance 2 and play dual analog as well as "infect" the PSP title, which would give you Nathan Hale type Chimera powers; rechargable health, breathe underwater to access hidden spots. The default scheme felt better to me though because the game is mostly designed with aim assist in mind. Pretty brutal trying to play dual analog.

Last edited:

SilentUser

Oh man, one of my favorite PSP title ever, I loved it back then. BTW, I saw a snippet of you playing R3 with move and man... I actually miss Resistance titles. Would be a blast to play all of them (even Burning Skies) with PSVR2.

fart town usa

Gold Member
Oh man, one of my favorite PSP title ever, I loved it back then. BTW, I saw a snippet of you playing R3 with move and man... I actually miss Resistance titles. Would be a blast to play all of them (even Burning Skies) with PSVR2.
It plays great with the Move controller too. Movement and guns really have some weight but aiming is rock solid. Next PS3 purchase will be the sharp shooter peripheral and I think my collection will be done at that point. Can't really think of other games that I'm missing. 👌

Pelao

Nice.
This is one of my favorite games on the PSP.
Bend really shined as a portable game studio, not that they weren't already good during their PS1 Syphon Filter trilogy.

Top Bottom