• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS3 dimensions ARE bigger then X360. Get over it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyberheater

PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 Xbone PS4 PS4
I'm sick of the crap photoshop efforts and spread of lies and dis-information about the size of 360 vs PS3.

PS3 IS BIGGER.

Sony fanboys. Get over it FFS and cut this crap out.

Chittagong

Gold Member
If my memory of seeing both in real life serves me right, this poster is correct.

Not sure of the value add of this thread, however.

Borys

Banned
cyberheater said:
I'm sick of the crap photoshop efforts and spread of lies and dis-information about the size of 360 vs PS3.

PS3 IS BIGGER.

Wow, and you had to post a NEW THREAD about it? This isn't TeamXbox you know, crawl back there.

Haha!

Some of these Xbox fanboys just can't take it that there console is gonna be smaller and less powerful this time around. :rollseyes:

Tellaerin

cyberheater said:

PS3 IS BIGGER.

Are you going to protest the 'spread of lies and dis-information' about the PS3 from MS wonks like 'Major Nelson', too? If that doesn't bother you, then you shouldn't be getting so worked up over people debating the relative size of the systems' cases (which is what most of the photoshops I've seen here have been, at least the non-humorous ones--honest attempts at comparing the sizes of both machines, since we haven't been able to see them side-by-side.)

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
There was some japanese scan pic here the other day that had PS3 taller but Xbox 360 longer (front to back) width was about the same...Some poster or another worked out 360 was bigger in terms of total area, I didnt check the maths.

123rl

Ghost said:
There was some japanese scan pic here the other day that had PS3 taller but Xbox 360 longer (front to back) width was about the same...Some poster or another worked out 360 was bigger in terms of total area, I didnt check the maths.

Shh...that's fact. Fact has no place at all in fanboy-rants like this one :lol

Starfire

I think the real question is how big is the 360 devkit :lol

On a side note, makes no difference to me, both will be mine.

killermmn

the ps3 devkit now is a little bit huge mebay!! :lol

image.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom