• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 Games / Sony Xperia XA2

Status
Not open for further replies.

eddie4

Genuinely Generous
Hello,

Have PS4 games for sale, or trade for other PS4 games. PM me, I can do paypal. Prices include shipping to US.

Madden NFL 17 - $8
Call of Duty Infinite Warfare - $8
Plants vs Zombies GW2 - $8

Or all 3 for $20.

Sony Xperia XA2 H3113 Model - SOLD

Last edited:
Hello,

Have PS4 games for sale, or trade for other PS4 games. PM me, I can do paypal. Prices include shipping to US.

Madden NFL 17 - $8
Call of Duty Infinite Warfare - $8
Plants vs Zombies GW2 - $8

Or all 3 for $20.

Sony Xperia XA2 H3113 Model - Aftermarket Unlocked (will also include code in case the phone locks after a reset) , great condition, great phone.- $120 shipped. Contact me for photos, details, etc.
Will the phone allow me to use a straight talk sim card? My wife's phone literally just started pooping out on her so I've been looking for a replacement. It's this one...

Would we be able to just pop out the sim and change phones? I don't recall what the protocol is for this as I was severely ill when we set this all up on our current phone but I'm going to guess we'd have to call straight talk for activation?

eddie4

Genuinely Generous
Based on a quick search, it should work for 3G, I'm not sure about 4G though, but the 4G on the sony is similar to the HTC you have, so it should work.

Straight talk uses
3G : 850 MHz (GSM-GPRS/ EDGE/ UMTS/ HSPA/ HSPA+). 900 MHz (GSM-GPRS/ EDGE/ UMTS/ HSPA/ HSPA+). 1800 MHz (GSM-GPRS/ EDGE/ UMTS/ HSPA/ HSPA+). 1900 MHz (GSM-GPRS/ EDGE/ UMTS/ HSPA/ HSPA+/ 1xRTT/ EVDO)
4G : 800 MHz ESMR, Band 26 (LTE). 1900 MHz PCS, Band 25 (LTE). 2.5 GHz BRS/ EBS, Band 41 (TD-LTE/LTE Advanced).

The phone supports:
GSM 850/900/1800/1900
UMTS 850/900/1900/2100
LTE Cat13 (Bands 1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 8, 20) TD-LTE (Bands 38)

edit: you should be able to put the SIM into the phone and use it, maybe might have to click change device on the straight talk dashboard, I cant' remember, its been a while.

Last edited:
Just wanted to let you know that the phone came and it has been working really well. Will be leaving some positive feedback for ya mate. Thanks man! Would do business again for sure.

Let me know if you have a camera for sale as that's what we are looking for next for food photography.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom