• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSP link in Madden 06?

ManaByte

Gold Member
Anyone know how this will work?

Right now connecting the PSP to Madden and selecting the option does nothing.

If you're able to download your franchise data to the PSP version of Madden to take it on the go...that would be awesome.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
yeah...connect with psp madden (releasing september) for connectivity. that's right, EA INVENTED CONNECTIVITY!!!

ManaByte

Gold Member
Wario64 said:
yeah...connect with psp madden (releasing september) for connectivity. that's right, EA INVENTED CONNECTIVITY!!!

Again, have they said what sort of connectivity it will be?

If it's plays on the PSP that's retarded.

If it's downloading franchise data to the PSP to take it with out, that's fucking awesome.

Mrbob

You can spawn your franchise game to your PSP. I don't think you can spawn your whole franchise. It lets you play one of your PS2 franchise games on the go. Then you need to transfer that back to PS2.

The Experiment said:
Play your Franchise mode on the go.

Yeah. If you have the long commute. I just wonder how that will affect your stats when you can only do stiff arms and cuts instead of truck stick. Well, at least I can get to 25 years in my franchises much quicker!

ManaByte

Gold Member
WasabiKing said:
Yeah. If you have the long commute. I just wonder how that will affect your stats when you can only do stiff arms and cuts instead of truck stick. Well, at least I can get to 25 years in my franchises much quicker!

Well you could also probably do all the back-end team management stuff as well.

SonnyBoy

Ill never be productive at work if this holds true! Tiger Woods engulfs my entire break, I dont know how Im going to fit this in. :lol

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
I'll probably work 1 or 2 real hours through out the day like the guy on Office Space.

Top Bottom