• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Raji: An Ancient Epic - Enhanced Edition Trailer

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Raji: An Ancient Epic is an action-adventure game set in ancient India. A young girl named Raji has been chosen by the gods to stand against the demonic invasion of the human realm. Her destiny? To rescue her younger brother and face the demon lord Mahabalasura. Play Raji: An Ancient Epic on Xbox Pass right now!

I messed around with the beginning of it and I really like how it looks/feels, should be a cool game to play through. Ima jump on it after scarlet nexus and deaths door

Tschumi

Absolutely a setting that deserves more attention.

I'm presently going through sufficient other games though

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

A new Enhanced Edition of Raji: An Ancient Epic is out now on PlayStation, with ray-tracing and multiple improvements. Released back in 2020, the action adventure game is set in ancient India and is inspired by Hindu deities, folklore and the medieval architecture of Rajasthan. The Enhanced Edition notably adds ray-tracing to update the stunning visuals, as well as full Hindi voiceover for a more authentic experience.

Top Bottom