• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Random thoughts.

badblue

Tim And Eric Too Much Information GIF by Adult Swim

badblue

I have been tasked with sending some documents to a company. Company already has copies of all these documents already but needs us to send them our copies too.

This feels like is pointless busy work in my estimation and I'm not even getting paid to do it.

Celcius

°Temp. member
I have been tasked with sending some documents to a company. Company already has copies of all these documents already but needs us to send them our copies too.

This feels like is pointless busy work in my estimation and I'm not even getting paid to do it.
1*1LflVh8FJaO-jLtj3DtFSw.jpeg

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
What if coca cola secretly had cocane still in it? Would I become a coked out drug lord dead at 20?
If Coke still has cocaine in it, I am happy to announce I'm still alive, dont have a red nose, dont get nosebleeds, and isnt a shaking addict in an alley! Gimme more! I've never even had a real deep filling cavity. All I have are a handful or tiny preventative ones.

I drink a lot of pop through my entire life. As kid, we had stacks of 24 pack cases in the corner of the kitchen. My parents always bought Coke, 7Up, orange Cplus or Hires rootbeer. And they were right beside my dad's cases of Labatt 50.

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
That was a quick post

There's a lot of nuance

The crux of the core issue imo is I suppose that with free speech comes great responsibility. And having seen our past and present most don't have the responsibility part down.

Imma stop here

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
What if the "white light" that ND experiencers talk about is a malevolent constructed soul trap for other worldly entities to keep us in a reincarnation cycle so they can keep feeding on our loosh?

Last edited:

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
A trap for malevolent souls.

Perhaps. Who am I to say. Random thoughts.

In my opinion from what I gathered it doesn't matter.

It's about feeding of the loosh ie negative emotional energy we manifest during our lifetimes.

Remember that predictive programming is a thing. Who here didn't grew up with the white light being the way to head towards. Am I right or am I right

And Hollywood being inherently occult from it's origin.. It's quite the conundrum.

Then again there are imho valid reasons for reincarnation. IRL sigh.

Last edited:

Nydius

Trying to find life insurance sucks. All those companies that advertise coverage with “no medical questions”? They lie.

Last edited:

MAtgS

Which Horseman was Ric Flair anyway? Death, Famine, or Pestilence? Arn Anderson was War, that much was Obvious.

Oh, it seems there was an older interpretation in which 1 of the horsemen was Conquest. Yeah, that's probably Flair.

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
I have mice in the house and I want to rage war on them. I’ve got two out of the house and I saw a 3rd one downstairs. I’m so sick of these mice. I had an exterminator help me the first time and they’re somehow back. What I think happened was I got rid of their parents, but not their babies. So now the babies are all grown up. I want to adopt a bunch of cats and see what happens. I never had this problem when I had cats.

Last edited:

John Marston

GAF's very own treasure goblin
Earlier today as I was doing my groceries I caught a faint whiff of a woman's perfume.
I was instantly back in 3rd grade sitting at my tiny desk 😆

It was the same perfume as my teacher Mrs. Héroux!
Crazy after all these years there's a compartment in my brain that remembers.

Grildon Tundy

Gold Member
Scent bypasses the thalamus and as a result gets to the amygdala and hippocampus quicker than the other senses. It's partly why scent can so quickly trigger emotional memory responses and I can't smell Cocoa Butter without getting horny.

Top Bottom