• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Random thoughts.

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
Now, don't be bashful with those fiery flakes...

default.jpg

GeekyDad

Man, I don't think anything quite rocks me the way my homemade chickpea curry does, geez. I can't stop scarfin' that stuff down, even when it's cold. I gotta slow myself down.

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
If you’re considered mean if you don’t stop doing something whenever somebody finds it offensive, what if you’re offended by them being offended? Wouldn’t the same logic say that they then have to stop being offended?

Last edited:

GeekyDad

New idea for a cup of coffee that's so over the top, dark as fuck, strong as fuck, so much there's only room for a few drops of cream. I present to you the Fuck It Up Cup.

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'
The woman has been watching Studio Ghibli movies non-stop for days. I'm starting to make up my own lyrics to the songs.

Lea Salonga: "Totoro, To-toro!"
DMX: "East coast mothafuckas!"
Lea Salonga: "Totoro, To-toro!"
DMX: "We got the toast mothafuckas!"

p_xavier

Authorized Fister
- Why does tinder shows me profiles of straight guys?

- is it going to rain tomorrow?

-
They, like many other married men, are fed up of women and know that they can get blowjobs easily from other guys.

Yes, 100% chances that it will rain tomorrow, somewhere.

Zeroing

Banned
In a town of 3200, I met about 200 guys for sex so far. 99% "married straight men".
Wow. No thanks, question, are they really straight? the way I view this is some conformed to society and tried to pretend they were not gay, bi. Therefore they hide.

Meanwhile those of us who did not are still misunderstood by society and judged by some people!

But if they are really straight! Damn they must be desperate to have a free blowjob, although we are experts… I cannot understand!

p_xavier

Authorized Fister
Wow. No thanks, question, are they really straight? the way I view this is some conformed to society and tried to pretend they were not gay, bi. Therefore they hide.

Meanwhile those of us who did not are still misunderstood by society and judged by some people!

But if they are really straight! Damn they must be desperate to have a free blowjob, although we are experts… I cannot understand!
I would say guys need some kind of pack and brotherhood and must bond over this. Many don't have any friends, have miserable lives in a loveless marriage. I would say it's more depression/loneliness/bonding reasons than actually being attracted to men. A hole is a hole basically.

Zeroing

Banned
I would say guys need some kind of pack and brotherhood and must bond over this. Many don't have any friends, have miserable lives in a loveless marriage. I would say it's more depression/loneliness/bonding reasons than actually being attracted to men. A hole is a hole basically.
:( still sad how we humans stop having the fire to fight for happiness and just give up.

They would need more than sex. But alas society taughts us that we men have to swallow our feelings and pretend all is well - because that’s being strong, but the reality is, it is not.

p_xavier

Authorized Fister
:( still sad how we humans stop having the fire to fight for happiness and just give up.

They would need more than sex. But alas society taughts us that we men have to swallow our feelings and pretend all is well - because that’s being strong, but the reality is, it is not.
I would say that men are meant to be in "toxic masculanity" mode and it's the feminization of society that are destroying these men.

Zeroing

Banned
I would say that men are meant to be in "toxic masculanity" mode and it's the feminization of society that are destroying these men.
I can say that lately, women are a bit more “aggressive” thinking towards men, but I just this is a sum of a lot of problems…

I still believe that people try to fit in groups and emulate that behavior and historically “boys will be boys” was dictated by society so I do not believe in toxic masculinity as the “default” the problem is, society keeps putting Men vs Women, that is the problem!

Pejo

Why did 3rd wave ska have to die? There's currently no new upbeat "feels good" genre to jam out to on a roadtrip on a sunny day.

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'
Deathloop might be the biggest wet fart in gaming of the past decade. Sony dumped so much marketing into it and it played like a poor game from 2005 or so. Currently $14.99 on PS Store US. Has any other AAA game been this bad in the 2010's - 2020's so far?

Jennings

Bragr Bragr
@Bragr
Matter traveled faster than light at the beginning of the universe.
Saw this is another thread and didn't want to derail. It irked me just enough to address it.

Matter did not move faster than light at the beginning of the universe. The universe expanded faster than the speed of light, and is still doing so to this day, but the matter WITHIN the universe is not moving through spacetime (aka, the universe) faster than light, even if the distances between very very distant objects within the universe is increasing faster than the speed of light.

The space between objects with mass is allowed to increase faster than light, even if the objects themselves may not move THROUGH that space faster than light.

Last edited:

Catphish

Bragr Bragr

Saw this is another thread and didn't want to derail. It irked me just enough to address it.

Matter did not move faster than light at the beginning of the universe. The universe expanded faster than the speed of light, and is still doing so to this day, but the matter WITHIN the universe is not moving through spacetime (aka, the universe) faster than light, even if the distances between very very distant objects within the universe is increasing faster than the speed of light.

The space between objects with mass is allowed to increase faster than light, even if the objects themselves may not move THROUGH that space faster than light.
Jim Clyburn GIF by GIPHY News

Bragr

Banned
Bragr Bragr

But what about dark matter that exists within the empty space? and isn't it theorized that quantum entanglement can go faster than light?

John Marston

GAF's very own treasure goblin
I sometimes roll that thought in my head before going to sleep and I can't remember where I first heard it but

The brain named itself.

Top Bottom