• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ray Stevenson has sadly passed away at the age of 58.

jason10mm

Gold Member

Son of a bitch, 2023 is brutal with the guys just in their 50s and early 60's dying. I LOVE Ray Stevenson, from Rome
VtSX22A.jpg

to the underrated Punsher:WarZone
xZ8Gnf7.jpg

and even his little bit in Thor
Y8PoV76.jpg

and personal fave Blackbeard in Black Sails
II8naTj.jpg

the guy always delivered and put so much fun and joy into his work.

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
Rome was such a good show. Titus Pullo was a great character. Also was in King Arthur with Clive Owen as Dagonnet. Very young, a real shame.

kunonabi

Liked him in everything I've seen with him outside of Punisher, although that was more the abysmal writing and directing than anything else. What a shame.

LordOfChaos

I didn't know the name and I also didn't know until this thread he was this guy in RRR, what a ride that was. Life is unfair.

ANI-20230522184453.jpg

Last edited:

Liljagare

Gold Member
Too early!

A great actor that could have held the lead in more stuff than he was given, what a shame and loss. :( I forgot he was going to be in Ahsoka.

"Discussing what became one of his final roles, he said: “Getting to wield the light saber is just the best feeling in the world. The first time they handed it to for the camera test, I couldn’t help myself, I made the noise.”

Last edited:

Clear

CliffyB's Cock Holster
XIII ! Legendary. Rome was a great show, and I don't care what anyone says Punisher: Warzone was brilliant fun.

Sad news. Ray Stevenson was a great presence in everything he appeared in.

RavageX

XIII ! Legendary. Rome was a great show, and I don't care what anyone says Punisher: Warzone was brilliant fun.

Sad news. Ray Stevenson was a great presence in everything he appeared in.
I personally liked that Punisher a good bit. I didn't understand the hate. Dislike I could see, but not hate.

Denton

I like Ray lot more than most A-lister megastars. He had immense charisma, his antagonist in Dexter was fantastic, as were all his characters really. What a god damn shame.

Top Bottom