• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Red Dead Redemption 2 Breaks Another Record After 4 Years

Draugoth

Gold Member
red-dead-redemption-2-breaks-another-record-after-4-years.jpg
  • Red Dead Redemption 2 has broken its previous record on Steam with an all-time peak in player count reached during Black Friday weekend.
  • The game's resurgence on Steam can be attributed to the game being on sale for Black Friday, resulting in multiple new records being broken.
  • Red Dead Redemption 2 still serves as a benchmark for PC hardware and continues to attract new players.
Red Dead Redemption 2 broke another record on Steam with an all-new peak in player count nearly four years after the PC version's release. The Black Friday sale for Red Dead Redemption 2 appears to be a key factor in the game's resurgence on Steam, resulting in multiple new records being broken in just a few days' time during the weekend.

Source

StueyDuck

wait, but there's that nakeyjakey video that literally every gamer alive agrees with...

putting my facetious comments aside, really interesting how they just give 0 fucks about RDO, one of the few "living games" or GaaS we were into (we weren't big into GTAO), had a little posse that played so much, think we put up to 400+ hrs in RDO alone. With GTA6 coming soon enough i think it's safe to say it's dead jim.

the hilarity and fun we had in that truly living world though is unmatched still to this day, and that's not even talking about the SP

Last edited:

Certinty

Genuinely by far the greatest game i’ve ever played. The story, characters, open world, side missions, soundtrack and visuals are something else.

Great that more people are finally giving this a go. I just hope now they release a PS5/XSX version so even more jump in to experience this absolute masterpiece.

Top Bottom