• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Remastering DS Games for 3DS - Widescreen, Dual Analog & More

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Discover how fan-made modifications bring Nintendo DS games to life on the 3DS, offering widescreen support and full analog controls. With tools like Twilight Menu, TWW Patch, and cheat codes, games like Mario 64 DS, Star Fox Command, and Super Monkey Ball Touch & Roll undergo transformative experiences. Analog movement and gyroscopic aiming breathe new life into titles like Metroid Prime Hunters, providing modern control schemes for classic handheld games, making them feel like fan-made remasters.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Holy crap those analog stick mods are insane. I’ve wanted that for SO long, especially with Mario 64 DS. I’ll definitely be giving this a go at some point. Kind of an annoying setup process it seems, but that’s a small price to pay for such a huge uplift.

IAmRei

i regret sold my NDS back then, i think NDS is almost the best Nintendo Handheld/Product for me. There are lot of fun back then. as for 3DS while there are some good games, but the library is not as large as NDS. maybe if there are fan translation, i see lot of fun games but language barrier is quite high.

Top Bottom