• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Report: Dragon Age Dreadwolf alongside another EA AAA game is releasing in FY2025

Stafford

We should be getting some news on the game soon. I remember the brief footage last year with text or some shit saying we'd see a lot more this year. Summer I think it said?

VGC and Jeff Grubb reports that Dragon Age Dreadwolf is releasing this fiscal year, EA has mentioned two unnanounced big titles that are coming this fiscal year:

(April 1st 2024 - March 31st 2025):

Eh, Bioware is a weak sauce dev these days. But I hope this DA is better than inquisition.

Last edited:

JayK47

Dragon Age Inquisition was released nearly 10 years ago today. I can't believe how much time they have spent on this and we have seen next to nothing. Not that I am hyped for another Dragon Age from a company that forgot how to make a decent game. Better off doing remakes at this point.

ultrazilla

The other one is likely Battlefield

Tired of EA fucking up Battlefield.

I'm not falling for a cool "sizzle trailer" when it's announced. We know Dice can edit nice action packed trailers.

I want actual gameplay, the return of leveloution, a working scoreboard/leaderboard, functional squads and a good variety of launch maps.

Hell, Dice/EA could give us a full on remaster/remake of Battlefield 4 and slap "Battlefield 6" on it and I'd be ecstatic. Oh and I do
think the next one will be simply titled "Battlefield".

426002902D227CB3B822A15CC7EA0AF5D6718D7B

Top Bottom