• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jeff Grubb Dragon Age Dreadwolf delayed to Summer 2024

DonkeyPunchJr

World’s Biggest Weeb
1 year from now:

“Imagine being so triggered about having a transgender princess and an empowered Mary Sue heroine of color in your stupid little game about wizards and elves and shit. Dreadwolf failed because gamers are a bunch of butthurt man children”

darrylgorn

I think we can piece together why they dropped half of their staff now.

It's clear that after the success of BG3, they've just decided to rehaul the game's mechanics and design.

Good luck.

Patrick S.

Banned
1 year from now:

“Imagine being so triggered about having a transgender princess and an empowered Mary Sue heroine of color in your stupid little game about wizards and elves and shit. Dreadwolf failed because gamers are a bunch of butthurt man children”
I'm afraid that's exactly how it's gonna be :(

DonkeyPunchJr

World’s Biggest Weeb
That would be like the 4th time or so that they rebooted the project, then.
Lol yeah, I doubt this delay has anything to do with BG3. BioWare’s last 2 games were late and terrible, and it sounds like DA4’s development has been a clusterfuck. I bet they’re just trying to get the game to a playable state before shoving it out.

Ristifer

Lol yeah, I doubt this delay has anything to do with BG3. BioWare’s last 2 games were late and terrible, and it sounds like DA4’s development has been a clusterfuck. I bet they’re just trying to get the game to a playable state before shoving it out.
Pretty much. I can practically feel BioWare's apology letter/PR statement on social media once this game gets shat out.

Top Bottom