• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rescue Me is amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.

retardboy

I love Denis... The Job was a great show. Wish they never canceled it. Rescue Me is great too, btw. Has the same type of humor as The Job... Guess that's because Denis Leary, Peter Tolan, and Jim Serpico are the exec producers for Rescue Me as well. LoL, I just noticed, it's basically the same show except they are Firefighters instead of Cops.

border

I hope that The Job comes out on DVD sooner or later.....perhaps if Resuce Me gets enough attention and acclaim. I see bootleg discs of it available on eBay from time to time, but those may just be poor quality rips from old VCDs -- not worth risking 50 bucks on.

I didn't catch tonight's episode of Rescue Me, but F/X will no doubt replay it several times over the week.

retardboy

Former "The Job" co-stars Diane Farr and Lenny Clarke are set to reteam with Denis Leary on the series. Farr will appear in at least five episodes while the length of Clarke's run wasn't made clear. Clarke was originally going to play Cheif Jerry Reilly on the series, but had to back out due to his commitment to ABC's "It's All Relative." However, now that "Relative" has been cancelled, Clarke has become involved with this project.

Hahahah! It really is The Job again! w00t! :)

DMczaf

I downloaded the first 2 eps, really awesome show.

But the 2nd ep could do without the Dennis Leary FHUTA scene :\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom