• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resident Evil - 15 Most Stunning Mutations And Transformations of All Time

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

When talking about the best transformations and mutations of people and monsters in Resident Evil, we have an absolute embarrassment of riches. Every game in the series is brimming with either scenes that show those transformations as they're happening, or with their aftermaths to show what those who underwent that transformation now look like.

And sure, not all of them are winners, but by and large, they turn out pretty damn great. Here, we're going to highlight a few of them.

Fart Knight

Al Pachinko, Konami President
Not worth clicking

EfOgIs_XoAY09Um.jpg

Still the best

Hmmm...
Yeah, I saw that from the leak a while back. On one hand the whole Dark Souls / Bloodborne looking tentacle dragon thing is kind of a neat design but I'd be a little bummed out if that's kind of it in terms of her transformation. As in, she gets stabbed, writhes around a little, sprouts some little wings and clumsily flies offscreen like the lady in Django Unchained
t7mSrD9.gif
and just reemerges as a big tentacle dragon thing.

The good RE transformations are ones where it happens in phases and you've got that sort of body horror thing going on where you can see bits of the person's original form left behind, not just going 0 to 100 offscreen.

Hopefully they worked on that quite a bit more for the final game or I'd be a little bummed if Dimitrescu is just a single phase kind of RE boss

Last edited:
Top Bottom