• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resident Evil 1995 Beta Gameplay [Early Version with Beta and Cut Content]

I think, correct me if I'm wrong but this has been on GAF before? Lotus Prince on YouTube has done a video about the different demos and releases I think.

Vawn

Banned
I still remember first reading about this game in a gaming magazine before it came out. It sounded fascinating - especially from someone who only thought of video games as being in 2D.

I was obsessed with the original game on PlayStation. I'd play through it so many times. I still do actually - both the PS1 version and the Remake.

Mato

I've been meaning to ask. I distinctly recall seeing early footage of RE waaaay back in the day, that showed zombies poking Chris's eyes out. I remember being shocked by it. I'm not 100% sure if that was RE though. Anyone got any clue what I'm talking about?

SCB3

This really needs a side by side showing the actual game and the Directors Cut tbh, its not 100% clear whats changed

Also, how has capcom never done a co op version of RE1?

Enemy placement is complete bullshit. Tank controls + not being able to run is the real horror here.

Last edited:
Top Bottom