• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resident Evil-Style Horror Game Rabbit Hole Could Be Coming to More Platforms

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

In a post submitted to r/Xboxone, Redditor gambidivide asked for fans' opinions on a possible Xbox port of the game. Responses were mostly positive, with many advising the developer to check out the ID@Xbox program which allows certain indie developers to self-publish their games on the Xbox One. Others voiced their interest in seeing the game added to Xbox Game Pass in the future, though that doesn’t seem like a particularly likely scenario at the moment.

Touted as something of a tribute to classic survival horror games such as Resident Evil and Silent Hill, Rabbit Hole is a solo-developed title that’s garnered a mostly positive aggregate review score on Steam. Though it undeniably bears the mark of independently-developed titles that make heavy use of pre-purchased assets, it evokes that same sense of dread felt when first exploring the town of Silent Hill or the Spencer Mansion. It also joins recent indie horror outings such as Post Trauma and Summerford in aping the Silent Hill aesthetic.

Of the things that are "inspired by RE" this seems a bit closer to what I want from a survival horror. At least you can see the character, man I got fed up with first person YT stream bait

edit:
if anyone would like to try the Steam version, it has free demo, I'mma see about trying/buying it soon myself

Last edited:

FrozenFlame

Well, I'll be the asshole and say "Slow news week"? Seriously, there's nothing remotely good about this game to be feature in some news article about the developer asking if Xbox owners want this game on their console. And before someone mentions the reddit upvotes, let's check the steam page... It costs 5 bucks and the all time peak is... 8 people.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
I mean it is RE style so it fits.
The Wire Reaction GIF

Top Bottom