• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Return to the origens.

Nightbringer

Don´t hit me for my bad english plase
Castlevania

A Castlevania Full 3D but played in 2D scheme, with the geometric models with the size of a classic castlevania, the light of the candles lightning all the room in realistic effects.

In other words, Actual graphic technologies for making the most impressive Castlevania 2D of all the times.

MegaMan

Kill the horrible and actual MegaManX and .Exe series and return our blue friend to the NES and SNES Status.

Simple Playability of the classical MegaMan but with graphics and FX of a Capcom Fighter. The animation of Megaman and the enemies could be stunning and the pure action of the game could be very addictive.

SuperMario

The Playability of New SuperMario Bros is good for me.

Since the launch of Wind Waker I ever dreamed for a SuperMario Bros Classic with Wind Waker Engine and a lot of stages and the return of the SuperMario Bros3/World with a lot of new things, it seems that NSMB for DS has this, but I need to see it first.

The Legend of Zelda

The Ocarina of Time based Zelda are good, but taking a Link to the Past based game and turning it full 3D can be a good redone for the series.

And the truth is that the isometric games are the most easy to pass to 3D.

Mama Smurf

My penis is still intact.
I thought this topic was going to be about going back to the very first games in the series and replaying them and seeing how they stand up to the versions out today.

That would have been far more interesting.

nfreakct

Screw Megaman. We need more Tron Bonne.

tronbonne~0.jpg

Has there ever been a greater missed opportunity than never making another game with Miss Tron Bonne starring?

Nightbringer

Don´t hit me for my bad english plase
MegaMan in NES and SNES was cool.

In PSX and Saturn outdated.

Today the MegaMan games are an insult to the classic MegaMan games from 8 and 16 bits ersa.

APF

I was never much of a Mega Man fan, but hasn't Ratchet and Clank pretty much picked up where MM dropped off? Why does R&C work but MM doesn't anymore?

BuddyC

Nightbringer said:
MegaMan in NES and SNES was cool.

In PSX and Saturn outdated.

Today the MegaMan games are an insult to the classic MegaMan games from 8 and 16 bits ersa.
As long as you're not including the awesome awesome awesome Mega Man Zero games in that generalization, I'll agree.

Ranger X

Hey Nightbringer, did you play Maximo and Maximo 2 on the PS2 ?
Those 2 games are the perfect translation of a 2d platformer in 3D. It's also power-up frenzy. Mario and Castlevania should follow this design imo.

Mandoric

Banned
Isn't it possible that Megaman's harmed, in a way, by having to compete with past versions? I mean, no one would bat an eye at weapons like sawblades or exploding missiles in another series, but since Megaman has the tradition of new gimmick boss/weapons every time, interest started to go downhill when it came to "Pharaoh Man", "Plant Man", and "Cloud Man".

Shig

Strap on your hooker ...
I don't understand all the Megaman.exe hate. I certainly agree that there shouldn't be as many sequels pumped out as there have been, but they're solid, quality games (with the exception of Battle Chip Challenge and Network Trasmission, which are tangents anyway).

Top Bottom