• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Riddick help..... (spoilers)

Don't read any further if you haven't played the game.

Okay, in the Cyro Cell, how the F do I get out?

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
I just finished the game tonight too. Wicked game. I didn't get to do most of the missions in the jail though. I fought to get down to the mines area and never got a chance to get back. What about you guys?

robot

I didnt bother getting back to the mines either. The ending was pretty cool, but I didn't feel like I was at the end when I finally saw the credits. The "last boss" was simple once u picked up the mini gun.

Great game overall, though I probably won't play through it again.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Truelize said:
I just finished the game tonight too. Wicked game. I didn't get to do most of the missions in the jail though. I fought to get down to the mines area and never got a chance to get back. What about you guys?

i was finding stuff i needed to pass the earlier missions... but i could never find my way back :/ i got in the elevator and used it, but when i got to the top there was only one place to go, over the wall. of course... i jump over the wall to find myself in an impossible to get out of cage with a robot in it.

though i dont think it was necessary at all... you know... i woulda just bought as many cig packs off that one guy and that's it because i dont think there's anyway to use UDs after that point.

robot

theres a metal rail you can scale across above that robot. That path eventually leads back to the prison, iirc. thats it.

robot said:
theres a metal rail you can scale across above that robot. That path eventually leads back to the prison, iirc. thats it.

Thanks for the tip. I'm playing through for the third time trying to get ALL the cigarette packs. I thought there was a glitch in the game that wouldn't allow you to back track. If what you say is true then I'm in luck.

Top Bottom