• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"...ripping off her ex-lover's testicle with her bare hands"

Status
Not open for further replies.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
I am not dating anymore British women.

"A British woman was sentenced to two and a half years in jail Thursday for ripping off her
ex-lover's testicle with her bare hands during a drunken brawl after he refused her sex.

Amanda Monti, 24, flew into a rage in May last year after Geoffrey Jones, 37, who had ended their long-term relationship, rejected her advances. "

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tm...=/nm/20050210/od_nm/crime_britain_testicle_dc

psycho_snake

I went to WAGs boutique and all I got was a sniff
:lol :lol :lol Maybe she wanted it as a reminder of her ex-boyfriend. But I feel sorry for that man, or can I not call him that anymore :lol

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
He turned down sex from a younger woman. She ripped off one of his nuts. Eh, it all evens out as far as karma's concerned...

dem

How can you only get 2 years for that?? Thats way worse than any rape.

SHE RIPPED A BALL OUT!

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
2 1/2 years? I would hit that bitch with a car the second she left jail. GOD DAMN.

Jacobi

Banned
scully-mulder-8.jpg

He refused sex ? She was 13 years younger ? They were drunk ? It doesn't make any sense.

J2 Cool

dem said:
How can you only get 2 years for that?? Thats way worse than any rape.

SHE RIPPED A BALL OUT!

so fucking true. 2 and a half years? She penetrated him... through where there should be no hole, and took something back with her! Then the fucking psycho put them in her mouth!! WTF?! Ooooh, if I were that guy it would be 2 and a half years of plotting revenge

I'm incredibly curious as to the logistics of how she ripped out a testicle. Those things aren't just suspended in mid-air by a thin string.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom