• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Man Cuts Off Own Penis, Dog Eats It

Status
Not open for further replies.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
what.gif

It said 67 year-old Constantin Mocanu, from a village near the southeastern town of Galati, rushed out into his yard in his underwear to kill a noisy chicken keeping him awake at night.

"I confused it with the chicken's neck," Mocanu, who was admitted to the emergency hospital in Galati, was quoted as saying. "I cut it ... and the dog rushed and ate it."

Wow. Bad times...

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
Almost as bad as the one where the guy chopped his own willy off, fried it then ate it like a sausage. Yum Yum!

Jim Bowie

Wait wait wait. How could he NOT REALIZE that he was holding is wang? Whenever I've touched my wang, I know I'm touching it. It's there. I feel it.

That, and wouldn't he be surprised that the chicken wasn't fidgetting or trying to escape? I would be querical if I went for a chicken neck and found that it was staying put, possibly stiffened.

clipunderground said:
So wait... this guy was slaughtering chickens naked then? :\

It says that he ran out in his boxers. Maybe he didn't want to get his clothes dirty so he took it off before getting to the chicken.

nitewulf

heh, something fishy was going on there, how do you confuse your penis with a chicken's neck?
an aquintance of mine who works at a doctor's office who specializes in extracting "objects" from various orifices of people told me the funniest excuse he heard from a woman who got a zucchini stuck up her ass was that, "doctor, i went to the refrigerator to get a midnight snack and i just fell on it..."
yeah sure lady...

Dram

Great, now the dog has a taste for them. I can image it running up to men, and biting their willies off.

How did he not know his wang was hanging out? How did he not know it was his wang he was holding down? How did he confuse his wang for a chicken?

That's one less chicken in the world that'll be choked... *runs*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom