• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rise of the Ronin Download Size is 96.343 GB on PS5

Chuck Berry

Gold Member
I had no idea this was out so soon :messenger_dizzy: For whatever reason I thought this was much furthur out, like around summertime

Just under the 100GB limit for a PS5 disc. Hopefully the game is well optimized like Nioh 2 was on PS5 with great artstyle, smooth 60fps and seamless open world with almost no loadings. Yes some textures (Nioh 2) are low resolution but the whole package is so damn optimized for PS5, and it's so rare nowadays.

Last edited:

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
Gotta say..........a little bigger than I thought. I love a fat one.

CInCUxs.jpg

Little Mac

Gold Member
Maybe it will be amazing but honestly I have like no interest in it. Reviews have to be solid for me to really care. Dragon’s Dogma, Unicorn Overlord, and Helldivers 2 have my interest atm. Kinda wish Rise of the Ronin was a new Ninja Gaiden.

Ninjas GIF

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
I think the game looks good, but it's being released at the wrong time. March is a stacked month already. I'll struggle to make time for this with Dragons Dogma 2 and Battlefront Classic released the same month.

Top Bottom