• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RTSS 6.6.0 with full Vulkan support is released

dr_rus

Get it here: http://www.guru3d.com/files-details/rtss-rivatuner-statistics-server-download.html

Doom Vulkan video capture and OSD demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHSNj6AyTAQ

Full changelog compared to v6.5.0 which is bundled with the latest MSI AB 4.3.0:

• Added Vulkan On-Screen Display, screen capture and video capture support
  • Fixed Direct3D12 function offsets cache validation algorithm in hooking system
  • Improved compatibility with Direct3D9 applications, which dynamically recreate Direct3D devices
  • Added new “Injection properties” compatibility settings section to “General” tab:
    • Added injection delay adjustment settings for delayed hooking engine. New settings are aimed to provide an alternate and easy to use way of disabling delayed injection for applications using 64-bit Steam and Origin overlays.
    • Added “Reset cache” button. The button can be used for troubleshooting to invalidate function offsets cache without reinstalling the application
  • Updated SDK:
    • Added new profile management API. Profile management API allows third party applications to read, create or modify application-specific profiles and create own built-in GUI for RivaTuner Statistics Server profile management if necessary.
    • Updated RTSSSharedMemorySample sample code. Now the sample demonstrates new profile management API usage and shows how to adjust On-Screen Display position and color in global RivaTuner Statistics Server profile from a third party application
  • Updated profiles list

The new version can be installed on top of the older one.

What game are you having issue with?
Dvinity and the witness both dont work. Alan Wake, Darkest Dungeon, Darksiders Warmastered work. dunno what i can do for the games that dont.
EDIT: Dark Souls 3 doesnt work either. cant use the overlay.

shockdude

Wait RTSS added fractional framerate limits? So I can now limit the framerate to 59.94FPS instead of 60.00FPS for HDTVs? I gotta check this out.

Edit: I can't figure out how to do fractional framerates. Hmm.
Edit 2: Figured it out. You need to open the profile in a text editor and add "LimitDenominator=100" underneath [Framerate]. Then open RTSS and set framerate to 5994 for 59.94FPS. Or 6000 for 60.00FPS. Pretty slick.

dr_rus

Dvinity and the witness both dont work. Alan Wake, Darkest Dungeon, Darksiders Warmastered work. dunno what i can do for the games that dont.
EDIT: Dark Souls 3 doesnt work either. cant use the overlay.

It's an issue with delayed injection most likely.

A. Check that you have some 15000 value in "Injection delay" option of RTSS - should be like this by default though

B. Check that Steam's 64-bit overlay DLL is listed in the delayed injection string in the "Program Files (x86)\RivaTuner Statistics Server\ProfileTemplates\Global"

The line in this file should look like this:

InjectionDelayTriggers = IGO64.dll,GameOverlayRenderer64.dll

IGO64.dll is Origin's 64-bit overlay, GameOverlayRenderer64.dll is Steam's

It's an issue with delayed injection most likely.

A. Check that you have some 15000 value in "Injection delay" option of RTSS - should be like this by default though

B. Check that Steam's 64-bit overlay DLL is listed in the delayed injection string in the "Program Files (x86)\RivaTuner Statistics Server\ProfileTemplates\Global"

The line in this file should look like this:

InjectionDelayTriggers = IGO64.dll,GameOverlayRenderer64.dll

IGO64.dll is Origin's 64-bit overlay, GameOverlayRenderer64.dll is Steam's
...huh. not it worked. strange. i followed this tip on your last thread. maybe i added it on the global file wrongly. either way, thanks for the help :)

kaioshade

Definitely need to test out the video capture. With Nvidia Share/Shadowplay screwing up PhysX in some games, a nice alternative would be nice. Would also let me purge GFE completely.

Bl@de

Finally. Fullscreen Steam in-home streaming with fullscreen and RTSS. Games like Witcher 3 or Arkham Knight caused a black screen. Now everything works like a charm. Glad they fixed it, because the fps limiter in NV inspector caused weird framerate drops.

Thanks RTSS team :)

dr_rus

A sneak peek at what's coming in 6.7.0 =)

4f5f74780a6c.jpg

Top Bottom