• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RTTP: Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition

Mondai

Just started playing it again after a year and I’m at prison island , I love it so far except for the combat , it feels like a boring MMO , which is meh but I can stomach through it. I want to beat it and XC2 before I buy XC3.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I put 160 in X1 and 180 in X2... you're falling short buddy, those games don't like you going
Same here, I had about 100 in the first game and 215 in the second. But if you rush the story mode (and OP said he's already at Prison Island when he started out) he could probably finish both games in about 100 more hours.

I'm about to play this for the first time, is there anything I should be aware of before I start? The last "big" JRPG I've played was Tales of Vesperia, so anyone who's been through it will understand why I'm a bit reluctant to going in completely blind...
Just looking for some general tips, or possible missable stuff. Or "don't bother with Tiger! Tiger! if you suck too much at it, you can get everything it offers in NG+ anyway".

I'll watch the video posted above, but only after I've played it for an hour or two; if it's anything like XC2, it probably would be more confusing than anything otherwise. Speaking of which, if anyone has a good guide on XC2 combat... I had one bookmarked on my previous PC and can't find it anymore, will probably be useful after I'm done with this game in a year or two.

Top Bottom