• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: God of War Ragnarok coming to PC in Q1 2025

Draugoth

Gold Member
It's almost certain that God of War: Ragnarok is in development for PC, because 2018 is already available, so the main doubt is the release date, which was provoked by the insider who leaked Ghost of Tsushima on PC.

When asked by a user if God of War: Ragnarok will be released this year for PC. Silknigth replied that God of War: Ragnarok should only arrive on PC in Q1 2025:

In replies, the leaker says there's a small chance the game might be released on PC in 2024.

He also commented on other games, saying Silent Hill 2 Remake is pratically done.

Zathalus

I assume Last of Us Part 2 would be the PC port for the second half of this year, followed by Ragnarok.

8CMTYMR.png

Schmendrick

Still trying to forget what the writers did to the god of war turning him into Whiney Mc Dad.... The kid and his girlfriend were insufferable, too.

Dazraell

I mean, it makes a lot of sense considering GoW 2018 is also available on PC and this game essentially wraps up the Nordic saga

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
Pc players win again - they can mod out whole angrboda sections and mod atreus into a man

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
how's the combat/boss fights? I could leave the story
Some bosses are good, others not so much. I think it's less spectacular apart from a few moments and that was really disappointing. The story is shit (that's just my opinion don't come at me Sony bros) and completely ruined the game for me. Those Atreus section were just awful.
The combat is the same as GoW 2018 with a few tweak.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
and here comes StreetsofBeige StreetsofBeige to tell us how MLB being day one on switch is a sign of the next GOW being day one on PC
Dont worry it'll get there.

Just remember in 2019, there was nothing on PC like it is now. Then starting in Aug 2020 till now (in only about 3.5 years), Horizon ZD started the floodgates:

- GAAS day one
- MLB The Show day one on Xbox since 2021 and now Switch past two years
- 10+ PC ports with some being 6 months. All big titles have ported except the key one GT
- PSVR2 support coming to PC

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Some bosses are good, others not so much. I think it's less spectacular apart from a few moments and that was really disappointing. The story is shit (that's just my opinion don't come at me Sony bros) and completely ruined the game for me. Those Atreus section were just awful.
The combat is the same as GoW 2018 with a few tweak.
The boss fights in the recent GOW games are junk. Absolute yawn fest. GOW 3's boss fights are incredible though out the entire game. And that game was on old PS3. I dont think I've ever seen an action game with cooler boss fights.

Last edited:

Dazraell

how's the combat/boss fights? I could leave the story
It's basically more of the same as in the reboot from 2018. I think this is one of the reasons why the game didn't really clicked with me as much as I hoped it will as the story tries to touch some really epic stuff, but they still clinge with that intimate tone of the previous game, creating something that just doesn't work as well as it did in 2018 game as this time around the scope and stakes are clearly higher. When you compare Ragnarok segment to God of War III, yeah, it totally pale in comparison

Top Bottom