• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Rumor] Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 Is Allegedly Banned In The Middle East

Status
Not open for further replies.
their parades are a horror scene for kids and parents so it makes sense to everyone around the world not just ME
We should round up the gays in camps. Nobody should have to deal with them, right?
I want the Middle East version! I don’t want forced political ideology in my video games. I reached my limit when Target put kid tucking swimsuits in the front of the stores. I ain’t got nothing against LGB.. etc etc, but stuff is going too far nowadays. Leave the children alone, it’s sick.
Having gay people exist is a political agenda... like wtf?

Patrick S.

Banned
Here in italy they invented a new term for women homicide because apparently homicide is sexist or people are too stupid to fully understand the meaning of a feminicide (i shit you not this is how they call em) if it is called homicide.

Omicidio turned into femminidicio, you can't make this shit up...

I feel pity for my nation and for people with children tbh.
This is beyond retarded.
I think I'd still rather live in Italy right now, to be honest. Italians are much more vocal about keeping out or expulsing all the rapefugees, and I would probably be less afraid of something happening to my wife or son during their daily commute on public transport than I am here, every day.

I don't want to go into politics too much, but let's just say that in Germany, DEMOCRACY is being eroded in regards to a big part of the population's recent leaning towards the right wing AFD party, and public media is going very hard at framing and selective reporting of crimes and/or leaving out the details that might upset people more against the lovely foreigners than they already are...

Last edited:

Moses85

What isn't banned there?
Rolex, Porsche, Mercedes Benz….

Cracking Up Lol GIF

Moses85

You jest, but here in Germany we've had Syrian immigrants saying women here shouldn't be allowed to eat ice cream in public.

(and they're bullying and hitting girls wearing casual/sexy clothes in schools that have predominantly muslim pupils. The west is FUCKED!)
Germany is the Central of idiots.
The immigrants don‘t follow the rules of the citizens, we, the citizens have to follow the rules of the immigrants

Holammer

If it's getting banned in the middle east because of some idkfa+ content, it'll also likely be banned in China, Malaysia, Singapore, Russia and a couple of others like the 'stans.
While those are really low priority markets for Sony, it'll be a repeat of the Lightyear debacle. Where Pixar's virtue signaling cost them billions of potential customers.

STARSBarry

Gold Member
The first game featured Felicia, didn't it? Or are there scenes that depict adult LGBTQ+ content, like The Last of Us Part II?

It was rainbow flags, there is actually a pretty funny story about it.

What all these reporters fail to mention is that the modder never actually removed the pride flags, they simply activated the middle east check to on for the PC version and the game did the rest for them.

However the sites never report on this caveat as it means they would need to admit their beloved insomniac support only goes right up until it costs them money.

Hence why this announcement of changes for 2 coming later makes complete sense.

Last edited:
Oh look we have a degenrate over here proud to be living in a ”forward” fucking shithole that mutilates kids, don’t know what a women is, sucide rate over the roof. Dude is living in a clown world and has the audacity calling another country a shithole. 🤡
People like that just want to be outraged and look progressive and open minded to a certain group. They ignore the ridiculous things going on here but virtue signal every chance they get. Everything you mentioned is spot on and I agree 100% my friend. Well said indeed!

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
so the saudis block the biggest ps5 game , and they voted in favour of the ABK merger
something is up

Yes Mansoor, something is up 🤔

I use US account. Can't get enough of Abby's firm ass.

0b55620a884c0e56d9f91fecef38e787b4cc7904.jpg

Maybe they banned it cause it looks like a voluptuous man-ass :messenger_grinning_sweat:

Last edited:

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not
Im guessing its Gloria scenes that they need to cut out to make the rating.

maxresdefault.jpg

Dream-Knife

Banned
For me i wish games would just concentrate on the game, rather then adding agendas, sony is the worst for it, nearly all there studios constantly promote pride month or have the rainbow flag in there media pages, i even seen the official uk playstation instagram page post something about pride week and someone posted on it how they maybe should be concentrating on getting more games out then there agendas, and playstation tweeted back that if they didnt like it then go and playstation doesnt need people like them
Wow, got a pic of that?

Seeing some wild takes here makes me thing this thread will not end well...

May I remind some of the posters we are supposed to be anti censorship, ok? Or at least I thought that was the main divide between this place and the other place. If now we change the stance to support bullshit backwards religious censorship, I'm not sure I'm in the right forum anymore.

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not
Seeing some wild takes here makes me thing this thread will not end well...

May I remind some of the posters we are supposed to be anti censorship, ok? Or at least I thought that was the main divide between this place and the other place. If now we change the stance to support bullshit backwards religious censorship, I'm not sure I'm in the right forum anymore.
Agendas agendas everywhere.

Girl got tits - Purple team, fuck this misogynist agenda.
Girl aint got tits - Orange team, fuck this woke agenda.

Game censors tentacle rape - Orange team, fuck this woke agenda
Game censors gayness - Orange team, fuck yeah no more agendas!!

NonPhixion

Hopefully they work on making women look like Jawas and add the ability to marry children before re-listing. it’ll hit big out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom