• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: Suicide Squad's Later Seasons Have More Kevin Conroy's Batman (and how the final season is supposed to end)

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
I have absolutely no idea how reliable this is, but saw this and found it interesting.

IbY3H6t.jpg

Bridges

I wouldn't be surprised. Datamining showed a ten season plan but surely they're looking at their numbers now and changing course.

I actually really liked the base game but that last "drop" was not what the game needed at all. Needs more story missions more than anything else.

Caffeine

Either im seeing conflicting things or idk but someone was able to have deathstroke on their squad already based on the ingame leaderboard. So is he season 2 or season 4 as this leak suggests. If there is more story being planned why isn't there story content in season 1.

STARSBarry

Gold Member
lol this wont survive 4 more seasons

Yeah I would be suprised if it gets it's season 3.

There's no way WB will let them create content for the tiny amount of players available, they where planning hundreds of thousands so they could snag a few thousand whales for their shop, no way there's enough to keep the lights on currently.

SJRB

Gold Member
Surely, surely they're not going to "entice" people to come back to this fucking biblical-tier catastrophe because they have Kevin Conroy voice lines at some point, right?

Seems unlikely that they would even get to season 4 at this rate. They keep finding new ways for this game to be even more sad and disappointing.

Maybe Kevin's work could be salvaged in some other way.

Stuff like this was already hinted through the story and the calendar man easter egg, so I'm not surprised however, not starting the joker season with any story missions was a gigantic fumble, maybe they are holding them for episode 2, but with how things are going they should've just dropped the story bits as well right away.

Now it just seems like they are holding on to their original content drip plan, which is a bad idea; instead of 4 slow seasons and then two final ones, the first two already needed to heavily further the story.
Will see how they handle s1 ep2, but I doubt it will be anything good.

AgatonSax

Sure chuck a few more million on the bonfire, why not?

They callously killed their own universe as far as the world is concerned, regardless of the irrelevant postscript.

Last edited:

MiguelItUp

I figured they'd get it all out, because it was planned from the get-go. Even if it's not delivering. If it was planned and paid from the get-go then it's very likely it will be seen through to the end.

But if it was canned, I wouldn't be too surprised either, lol.

Top Bottom