• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Running iOS or Android? Get a Free Chick-Fil-A Sandwich with App

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chik-fil-A closest to me kicks people out for being bigots. Lots of Wednesday and Sunday Salt. I think the franchisee's son is gay. So I will be going. >.>

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Is it a universal thing that all the employees at Chick-Fil-A are eerily nice? The first ones I went to were in the south and the west, so I thought it was a regional thing. But they're just as happy-go-lucky at the new New York location.

entremet

Is it a universal thing that all the employees at Chick-Fil-A are eerily nice? The first ones I went to were in the south and the west, so I thought it was a regional thing. But they're just as happy-go-lucky at the new New York location.
Customer service training and strong management--franchisees are required to be at the restaurants at least 30 hours per week.

I don't mind. It's refreshing compared to the indifferent assholes at most fast food joints.

Owensboro

Because it's not on Windows Phone sadly.

What about WebOS? I've got an HP Veer somewhere around here.

Yes, and it's actually part of their training to be that way. I'm still amazed at how well their employees are trained. Next, your're going to try and get one to say "You're Welcome" instead of "My Pleasure".

I am convinced one of the guys at my local one is a serial killer. Just this calm and creepy demeanor. I still don't know his name because he has a different name badge each time.

But on topic, the mobile app is a god send. Just order up, then make your way to the place. Hit check in once you are near the parking lot, and by the time you get to the counter your food is ready and you bypass the line.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
http://inside.chick-fil-a.com/cfaone/

Any customer who downloads (or updates) the free app and creates a Chick-fil-A One account between June 1 and June 11 will receive an offer for a free Chick-fil-A® Chicken Sandwich, Spicy Chicken Sandwich or Grilled Chicken Sandwich. Once the offer is claimed, guests will have until June 30 to redeem their free sandwich.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
screenshot_2016-06-015lykm.png

WarLox

Why does the app need access to so many things? Ill sacrifice a chicken sandwich to not give another corporation access to my pictures and videos.

HUELEN10

Why does the app need access to so many things? Ill sacrifice a chicken sandwich to not give another corporation access to my pictures and videos.
iOS doesn't require that, just location which you can quickly turn off and on in the restaurant for the free coupon.

The Real Abed

Perma-Junior
The nearest one is too far away to just get a free meal. But does it have to be a sandwich? I prefer their tenders and those delicious waffle fries. Though Arby's curly fries are better. Neither of them are near me though. All I have is McDonald's, BK and Wendy's.

HUELEN10

I just wanted to say, there is absolutely no limit to the free sandwiches you can get with the app. For the past 2 days, ive claimed 3 sandwiches. This month's food for me is gonna be less than 50 if I wanted it to be. Get a sandwich for lunch, take a grilled breast or 2 home for dinner with some veggies.

A month of free chicken is pretty amazing. I wonder if anyone will actually go through with it.

trembli0s

I just wanted to say, there is absolutely no limit to the free sandwiches you can get with the app. For the past 2 days, ive claimed 3 sandwiches. This month's food for me is gonna be less than 50 if I wanted it to be. Get a sandwich for lunch, take a grilled breast or 2 home for dinner with some veggies.

A month of free chicken is pretty amazing. I wonder if anyone will actually go through with it.

True hero. Going for dinner now haha

rambis

Banned

Fucking megaton.

Do you have to use a different email or something?

This is why we can't have nice things.

Persona7

Banned
you cant have my private data cfa

if you have a newer version of android you can disable a bunch of permissions by installing it, cutting the internet and going into the menu to disable what you want.

Thanks.

What does "add to mobile order" mean? How is that different than "scan at restaurant?"

you don't have to wait in line to order with the mobile order. you order and pay right in the app then 'check in' when you arrive at the restaurant and they fix your order for you and call your name out.

Wait, seriously? I head to Chick-fil-A at least twice a week after the gym. Gonna stock up if this is true.

Wish they had one for the spicy chicken biscuit in the mornings. I love those with honey.

Are you doing multiple e-mails for the sandwiches?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom