• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Running iOS or Android? Get a Free Chick-Fil-A Sandwich with App

Status
Not open for further replies.

HUELEN10

I can confirm that this works.

Hot damn, I could get three free sandwiches out of this.

Best do it before they close this loophole.

Exactly. Which Is why if you have the time, make like 10 of each kind so you have 1 each day or so, put em in an album, and whip em out as you need them. Last date you can register for them I believe is the 10th from what i saw in store, so best just do it now.

HUELEN10

Top of the charts

PgffWGW.jpg

The hunger is real.

Grabbing my fourth free sandwich later today and will be attempting to get a few more later in the week. Thanks again for the heads-up about this, Huelen.

If they're still giving their money to hate groups, then dammit I have to pass.

If they're not still giving their money to hate groups, I'm fucking there.

I just wanted to say, there is absolutely no limit to the free sandwiches you can get with the app. For the past 2 days, ive claimed 3 sandwiches. This month's food for me is gonna be less than 50 if I wanted it to be. Get a sandwich for lunch, take a grilled breast or 2 home for dinner with some veggies.

A month of free chicken is pretty amazing. I wonder if anyone will actually go through with it.

How?

HUELEN10

If they're still giving their money to hate groups, then dammit I have to pass.

If they're not still giving their money to hate groups, I'm fucking there.
Even if they were giving money to hate groups, wouldn't getting a zillion free sandwiches and not giving a dime to them, costing them money, be a good move for your viewpoint?

Even if they were giving money to hate groups, wouldn't getting a zillion free sandwiches and not giving a dime to them, costing them money, be a good move for your viewpoint?

Conscience won't allow it, but I see your point. It's illogical of me.

I'm not making nay kind of moral mountain to stand on here, BTW. Everyone can eat what they want.

Permanently A

I just wanted to say, there is absolutely no limit to the free sandwiches you can get with the app. For the past 2 days, ive claimed 3 sandwiches. This month's food for me is gonna be less than 50 if I wanted it to be. Get a sandwich for lunch, take a grilled breast or 2 home for dinner with some veggies.

A month of free chicken is pretty amazing. I wonder if anyone will actually go through with it.

How tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom