• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Running | OT | Run, Forest, run!

Cyberpunkd

Kipchoge finished 6th, not his day today. Still shit course lol - weather + dem hills.

Congrats to Evans Chebet, that surge at 30th km by Geay was something, I love when this happens and everybody just melts away.

Been so long since I've ran, I think I'll start with c25k, what do you guys think?
Couch-to-5k, right? Go for it!

It doesn't even have to kick your ass. Something I wish I knew back when I was a competitive endurance athlete in college was to follow the 3/4 rule for endurance training: 3/4 of your training should be done at a conversational pace. Only 1/4 should be high-effort. The key is consistency. Work out regularly and you WILL improve.

Very little in life feels as good and is as good for you as exercise. Not only does it improve your longevity, it makes that extended time more enjoyable.

Don't let your brain trick you into complacency. It doesn't want to work out. But brains are dumb. We're smarter.

Couch-to-5k, right? Go for it!

It doesn't even have to kick your ass. Something I wish I knew back when I was a competitive endurance athlete in college was to follow the 3/4 rule for endurance training: 3/4 of your training should be done at a conversational pace. Only 1/4 should be high-effort. The key is consistency. Work out regularly and you WILL improve.

Very little in life feels as good and is as good for you as exercise. Not only does it improve your longevity, it makes that extended time more enjoyable.

Don't let your brain trick you into complacency. It doesn't want to work out. But brains are dumb. We're smarter.
Oh I know, when I used to run there was this moment where you need to push yourself but afterwards, it was so good, especially the bliss after the run when you get back home. Used to be filled with energy and felt myself floating like a feather, it's what is pushing me back into it

I'll do the 8 weeks couch to 5k and hopefully get back to running 10k like I used to

Cyberpunkd

Been so long since I've ran, I think I'll start with c25k, what do you guys think?
Study done on 50 thousand runners showed average increase in life expectancy of 3 years over the course of 15 years of running.

How much is 3 years of your life worth to you?

Dj Khaled Compliment GIF

Study done on 50 thousand runners showed average increase in life expectancy of 3 years over the course of 15 years of running.

How much is 3 years of your life worth to you?

Dj Khaled Compliment GIF
I was more asking for the app itself lol

I tried to install it, it's a paid app beyond the first week so I installed just run instead. You can do zero to 5k and then 5 to 10k with the app.

I did the first run last night, wasn't too bad and I slept way better.

Last edited:

Xcell Miguel

Gold Member
Since almost 4 years I go to work by foot as it's not far (4 times 1.4 km each day), at first it did took me like 16 minutes.
Now I walk faster and do it in 11-13 minutes (7:30 to 8:00 per km) (and 12-14 minutes when it's hotter), but since a few months I felt the urge to run, so I ran a bit on the last trip of each day.

In early April I finally bought some running clothes and shoes and started a training with Garmin Coach, aiming for the 5K goal 11 weeks after (mid June), so I'm following a schedule with 3 trainings per week.
At first it was only some 10 minutes runs with an optional 5 minutes at the end, I always did the optional ones as I felt good.

I noticed my pace getting better and better, feeling better and better too, and my heart rate is also better, starts lower and raise slowly while I'm still running faster, and peaking less high (195 bpm at first but now 185 for the same training).

Now Garmin Coach wants me to do 20 minutes runs (I still find it quite easy), and today I had a 20 minutes + 10 minutes optional, I did it and still felt like I could continue, in the end I ran 4.8 km today, 5 km will be easy :D
Counting the 5 minutes fast walk at the start (or end), it made me get a "new record" for the 5K, in 29:13, my Garmin watch expects me to do 5K in 26:46 if I keep a better pace.

A few weeks ago a co-worker (that runs since a few years) told me she was participating in a 10K happening in my city, it's next Sunday, I'm going to do it, I don't know my 10K pace yet but I plan to go a bit slower than I usually do.

For now my pace is more like 5:20 to 5:30 per km, but goes to 5:40 to 5:50 near the end of a long run.
One month ago when I started my pace was more like 6:10 and my HR went higher, I already notice the difference.
I'll try to start and keep it near 5:45 to 6:00 for the 10K and try to finish it in less than an hour, should be doable for a first, and will get lower and lower in the future.

BTW I'm 37, 1.83m, 67kg.

It's like a drug, I just want to go run again :D

TLDR :
- started running a month ago, love it
- doing my first 10K next Sunday, aiming for sub 60 minutes.

TTOOLL

I noticed my pace getting better and better, feeling better and better too, and my heart rate is also better, starts lower and raise slowly while I'm still running faster, and peaking less high (195 bpm at first but now 185 for the same training).

First of all, congratulations!! Running is indeed amazing!

Based on this HR metric I would say you are probably running too fast? I mean, I run fast too but no often.

Of course people are different and I've been running for years, but my HR during a base run is around 142, 143, that's what we call zone 2. The idea is that by running moslty "slower" your body will recover faster so you can run more times a week and add volume to your training. It also helps avoiding injuries.

I suggest you read about HR zones here or go to YouTube, there are a lot of videos explaining it.

Good luck on your race!! Mine is on June 18th, 18km trail run =) (Also, try trail running, you'll love it!)

Xcell Miguel

Gold Member
First of all, congratulations!! Running is indeed amazing!

Based on this HR metric I would say you are probably running too fast? I mean, I run fast too but no often.

Of course people are different and I've been running for years, but my HR during a base run is around 142, 143, that's what we call zone 2. The idea is that by running moslty "slower" your body will recover faster so you can run more times a week and add volume to your training. It also helps avoiding injuries.

I suggest you read about HR zones here or go to YouTube, there are a lot of videos explaining it.

Good luck on your race!! Mine is on June 18th, 18km trail run =) (Also, try trail running, you'll love it!)

Yes maybe I'm running too fast, I may need to find my pace, but my heart has always been quite fast.
Three years ago when I ran with a friend for 5.5 km (I had never ran before, it was a one off, I did not run until a month ago after that), my HR went quickly to 190 and stayed between 195 and 200 for almost the whole "run", with peaks at 205.
I was 34 at that time and weighted a bit less (62 kg), and the pace was terrible (7:10 to 9:00 per km), I walk faster today than I "ran" that day. My body was not ready I guess, my legs got stronger after with more home to work walks and many many Ring Fit squats.

Today, I don't know, I feel good when I run at that pace and I'm not heavy breathing.
Someday I'll do the Garmin Lactate Threshold Test to get a more accurate max HR, but from what I saw on the Garmin reddit and in some videos about HR on YouTube, some people have a high HR at a similar age.
Also it's only been a month, I ran 55 km since I started (2.5 to 4 km three times a week depending on the plan) and I already noticed a lower HR and higher pace (and even lower HR if I try to keep the initial pace). So I guess HR will go a bit lower with more experience for the same pace.

Trail running looks interesting, I'll see if I can find some near me :)

Thanks again and good luck with yours too :)

I didn't want to run today. Too busy. Too tired. Excuses, excuses. Then I saw this thread, and it gave the motivation to go for a run at 9pm. Glad it happened :D

Rockondevil

My last goal was a 2.4km in sub 8 minutes which I did in November.
I have the same run today which I’m expecting to be slower as I feel like I might’ve peaked.

I had a sub 90 minute half marathon goal which I completed at the end of last year too.

I’ve considered a full marathon but I just don’t know. I generally dislike anything over 8-10km so I can’t see myself enjoying it really.
But I’m also at a point where I haven’t really got a goal.

What shoe/s is everyone rocking?

TTOOLL

I have the same run today which I’m expecting to be slower as I feel like I might’ve peaked.

I had a sub 90 minute half marathon goal which I completed at the end of last year too.

I’ve considered a full marathon but I just don’t know. I generally dislike anything over 8-10km so I can’t see myself enjoying it really.

Asics Novablast 3
Nike Pegasus Trail 4

Sub 90min HM is pretty good!! Congrats!

I stick with the Brooks Ghost series. Lightweight, supportive, comfortable, relatively cheap

Cyberpunkd

Brooks Ghost 14 - going away soon, I have 700km in them
New Balance Fresh Foam 1080v12
Saucony Ride 15 TR GTX

Will throw away Ghosts this week, then push with the other two, next ones will be probably something like Endorphin Speed 3.

I also got curious so I went back to see my runs in August 2022. I was doing 170bpm running 5:40/km, today I do 170bpm running...4:15/km.

Lets Go Nba GIF by Storyful

Last edited:

Cyberpunkd

I’m the opposite, and that’s counting the insane difference in mileage you need to do.

5K: I sleep
10K: I wake up
HM: the thing you do while preparing for a Marathon
Marathon:

street fighter no GIF by Red Bull

Xcell Miguel

Gold Member
I did it !
First 10K, I expected worse, was not that exhausted at the end, and enjoyed it, I could go a bit faster I guess.

First 500m were really slow, I started at the back and their was too many people, was a nice warm-up.
Then I could pass some and get to my pace, I aimed for 5:50, my pace was fluctuating a bit between 5:35 and 6:10 but mostly staying in the 5:45-5:50.

After the 8th km I started to up my pace a bit, aiming for 5:35-5:40.
Then during the last km I upped it a bit more, aiming for 5:10-5:20, passing exhausted people when I could give more.

And sprinted for the last straight (3:55), passing even more people.
I guess I went a bit too slow at the start, maybe I could have kept a 5:35-5:40 all the way.

I started my Garmin activity at the start, but passed the start line like 30 seconds after, and ended it like 10 seconds after crossing the finish line, it registered a 59:48 activity, 10.21 km, with new records : 57:50 for 10 km, 5:06 for 1 km.

I was surprised by my HR, staying around 175 during most of the run, usually it goes to 180-182 and stays around there with that pace (I know, I have a high HR, I could talk easily with that pace/HR).

I like how you can see the pace getting faster on the map :

9ScggTT.png

I enjoyed it and quite happy with the result, I know I can do better and it will obviously get better with more experience (I started running only five weeks ago).

EDIT : official timing gave me a time of 59:56 (I started at the back), with 59:21 from start line to finish line, course was a bit longer than 10km (around 10.2).
421th on 714 taking the start. The podium was 30:19, 32:19 and 33:35.

Last edited:
My workouts have been killing me lately, and all I can think is that it's poor air quality from the Canadian fires.

Put it this way: two weeks ago, I was running 4.5 miles at an 8-minute pace. The past two times I've gone out, I had to call it early at 2 miles while running a 9:30 per mile pace. Feels like I smoked two Marlboros right before heading out or something, and I'm not by any means on the East Coast where it's the worst (in the US)

Last edited:

Cyberpunkd

I did it !
First 10K, I expected worse, was not that exhausted at the end, and enjoyed it, I could go a bit faster I guess.
Congrats, always a great achievement. But what are these map names?

arnold schwarzenegger surprise GIF

France Oscars GIF by The Academy Awards

Also, I only start the watch when I pass the starting line, you could see electronic chip scanner being positioned there.
My workouts have been killing me lately, and all I can think is that it's poor air quality from the Canadian fires.

Put it this way: two weeks ago, I was running 4.5 miles at an 8-minute pace. The past two times I've gone out, I had to call it early at 2 miles while running a 9:30 per mile pace. Feels like I smoked two Marlboros right before heading out or something, and I'm not by any means on the East Coast where it's the worst (in the US)
Must be it, did they have that NY race event this weekend or not?

Must be it, did they have that NY race event this weekend or not?
The distance from me to NY is further than the distance from Paris to Poland, so I'm out of the loop on that. I did see they canceled horse races in Belmont, NY because of air quality. Looks like there were a bunch of running races in NY this weekend, so not sure which one to check: https://runningintheusa.com/classic/calendar/ny

Last edited:

Cyberpunkd

The distance from me to NY is further than the distance from Spain to France, so I'm out of the loop on that. I did see they canceled horse races in Belmont, NY because of air quality. Looks like there were a bunch of running races in NY this weekend, so not sure which one to check: https://runningintheusa.com/classic/calendar/ny
Found it, it was Lake Placid Marathon. No idea if it was cancelled, but that place is closer to the border with Canada than NY.

Found it, it was Lake Placid Marathon. No idea if it was cancelled, but that place is closer to the border with Canada than NY.
Looks like the race starts in 3 hours. I'd be really curious to see how the runners' times end up comparing to similar races they've done before, given the air quality

Xcell Miguel

Gold Member
Did the 10K Adidas Paris - 00:45:00. My god, the cobblestones on the way……

Now to completely demolish two pair of shoes I have and we are getting new ones, probably just in time for the races next year.
Congrats, always a great achievement. But what are these map names?

arnold schwarzenegger surprise GIF

France Oscars GIF by The Academy Awards

Also, I only start the watch when I pass the starting line, you could see electronic chip scanner being positioned there.
Hey frenchie fellow :D
Here in Troyes we have several cobblestones streets too but thankfully they avoided those for the 10K :)

Next time I'll only start the watch when crossing the starting line, I did not expect that much of bottleneck going to it.

For now I'm still doing my Garmin Coach 5K training plan, it's still making me do 40 minutes runs on Sundays that make me run for 6.4 Km or so but ok, 5K will be easy in the end.
At least with the heat nowadays (25 to 30 °C) it feels harder than the 10K (13 °C) but I'm getting used to it, I suffer less and less from the heat and can last longer.

My "5K" Garmin Coach race is next Sunday, today I did 6.4, it will be easy.
After that I'll start the 10K training, it will be more realistic I guess, and I want to run a bit more, 3 trainings a week is ok but I'd want to switch to 4 or at least longer runs (for now the training plan maxed out at 20 minutes twice a week and 40 on Sundays).

Cyberpunkd

I ran my first race - a semi - wearing long sleeves gym shirt and cotton sweatshirt above it, that was not fun.
Ran in singlet today, cannot imagine doing it otherwise in 21 degrees we had at 8am.

The temperature here dropped and it rained, which seems to have helped the air quality. Went from struggling to run a 9-minute mile pace for 2 miles in 90F heat to doing 13 miles around an 8:30 pace in 68F. One of those runs where everything feels great and you remember why you do this

Cyberpunkd

This is it folks, almost done with my 21k plan by Garmin. My race is on June 18th!!
Feeling ready 🙂
How did it go?

After slow summer I got back to running. Same as this year I have a semi in March 2024 and a marathon a month later. I am also trying to win a bib for the Olympic marathon in the summer.

Also Kipchoge won the Berlin Marathon for the 5th time, what a GOAT. A woman demolished the female record by three minutes, now at 2:09.

Last edited:

TTOOLL

How did it go?

After slow summer I got back to running. Same as this year I have a semi in March 2024 and a marathon a month later. I am also trying to win a bib for the Olympic marathon in the summer.

Also Kipchoge won the Berlin Marathon for the 5th time, what a GOAT. A woman demolished the female record by three minutes, now at 2:09.
It went well, thanks for asking! It was actually a trail run with a 1000m of elevation gain. I did ~20k in 2 hours and 32 minutes. I was trashed after it.

Then I did a real half-marathon on August 27th, I took it pretty easy because I was afraid of not finishing it if I went too fast. Finished in 1:52!

Cyberpunkd

Really tempted to run my first ultra on a trail next year, it will all depend if there will be tickets (I am targeting one in the south of France in June). Another possibility is Asics Sainté Lyon, but this thing is 80km through the night in December 2024, I am SLIGHTLY concerned about my ability to do it, but we will see.

Dec 6th Berlin Marathon lottery results are out, curious if I will get in.

Also started today prep for Paris Marathon in early April.

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
This is the thread I need.

I used to enjoy running, but for some reason whenever I went for a run I had the most incredible pain on the outside of my feet.

I know it's the shoes, but I have no idea what types of shoes I need to resolve this problem.

Any suggestions?

Cyberpunkd

I used to enjoy running, but for some reason whenever I went for a run I had the most incredible pain on the outside of my feet.

I know it's the shoes, but I have no idea what types of shoes I need to resolve this problem.

Any suggestions?
Before buying anything go to a podologist and get your feet analysed - they will make you run and monitor how exactly your foot strikes the ground, then they will recommend you what to look for when buying shoes. There are many options for people depending on their gait.

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
Before buying anything go to a podologist and get your feet analysed - they will make you run and monitor how exactly your foot strikes the ground, then they will recommend you what to look for when buying shoes. There are many options for people depending on their gait.

Thanks for the tip. I'll get onto that in the new year. Really want to start running again, but absolutely need to invest in proper shoes.

Cyberpunkd

Didn’t get for Berlin 2024, but I knew it was not likely, all the world Majors are crazy popular.
Signed up for Amsterdam 2024 instead - no problem, flat fast course and you start and finish in the Olympic Stadium. Sweet!

MaestroMike

Gold Member

Marathon record holder Kiptum dies at age 24​

Feb 11, 2024, 06:27 PM ET

NAIROBI, Kenya -- Marathon world-record holder Kelvin Kiptum, who was set to be a superstar of long-distance running and was a top contender for gold at the Olympics in Paris this year, was killed along with his coach in a car crash in Kenya.

Their vehicle was the only one involved in the crash late Sunday and Kiptum was driving when it veered off a road and into a ditch before hitting a tree, police said.

Kiptum was 24 and one of the most exciting prospects to emerge in road running in years, having broken the world record in only his third appearance in an elite marathon. His record, set at last year's Chicago Marathon, was ratified by international track federation World Athletics just last week.

"He was only 24," Kenyan President William Ruto said in a statement offering his condolences. "Kiptum was our future."
Kiptum and his Rwandan coach, Gervais Hakizimana, were killed in the crash at around 11 p.m., police said. It happened near the town of Kapsabet in western Kenya, in the heart of the high-altitude region that's renowned as a training base for the best distance runners from Kenya and across the world.

Kiptum was born and raised in the area.

A third person, a 24-year-old woman, was also in the car and was taken to a hospital with serious injuries, police said. Kiptum and Hakizimana died at the scene.

Athletes and family members, including Kiptum's father, gathered at the hospital mortuary where the bodies of Kiptum and his coach were taken. One of the athletes, former women's steeplechase world champion Milcah Chemos, struggled to speak while breaking down in tears.

"I have no words to explain the loss of Kelvin," she said.

Kenneth Kimaiyo, a friend of Kiptum, said he arrived at the crash scene soon after it happened and Kiptum had been thrown out of the car. Photos showed the silver car with a badly mangled roof and one of the doors flung open.

Kiptum was the first man to run the marathon in under 2 hours, 1 minute in an official race when he set the world record of 2:00.35 in Chicago in October, beating the mark of fellow Kenyan and marathon great Eliud Kipchoge.

Kiptum and Kipchoge were expected to provide an enticing all-Kenyan battle for marathon gold in Paris and Kiptum was due to start his season at the Rotterdam Marathon in April, which would have been his first event since breaking the world record.

World Athletics President Sebastian Coe was one of the first to offer his condolences in a statement on X, formerly Twitter.

"We are shocked and deeply saddened to learn of the devastating loss of Kelvin Kiptum and his coach, Gervais Hakizimana," Coe wrote. "On behalf of all World Athletics we send our deepest condolences to their families, friends, teammates and the Kenyan nation."

"It was only earlier this week in Chicago, the place where Kelvin set his extraordinary marathon World Record, that I was able to officially ratify his historic time. An incredible athlete leaving an incredible legacy, we will miss him dearly," Coe wrote.

David Rudisha, Kenya's two-time Olympic champion in the 800 meters, wrote on X that Kiptum's death was "a huge loss."

Kiptum had immediate success by running the fastest time ever by a marathon debutant at the 2022 Valencia Marathon. The following year, he won the London and Chicago races, two of the most prestigious marathons in the world. He set a new course record at the London Marathon last April and then became the fastest marathoner in the world months later.

While young and new to the circuit, he had already run three of the seven fastest marathon times ever recorded and was seen as a rare talent.

He was the latest of numerous top Kenyan runners to die in tragic road accidents.

David Lelei, an All-Africa Games silver medalist, died in a car crash in 2010. Marathon runner Francis Kiplagat was among five people who were killed in a crash in 2018. Nicholas Bett, who won gold in the 400 meters hurdles at the 2015 world championships, also died in a car crash in 2018.

Rudisha, former 10,000 meters world champion Moses Tanui and Olympic silver medalist Paul Tergat have all survived serious road accidents.

Samuel Wanjiru, the 2008 Olympic marathon champion who was also tipped to be an all-time great, died in 2011 at the age of 24 after falling from a balcony at his home in Kenya.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

Last edited:

Any suggestions?
Just walk instead and slowly build your stride. When your body is tough enough to handle the stress that you were once used to, you will know. We're all getting older.

Last edited:

Cyberpunkd

Paris half marathon done with a clusterfuck of a training program (1 long run lol), uneven course, and a 9min PB lol. 01:35:47. Running really adds up over time.

Also discovered a not well known benefit of running races - incredibly fit women all around you.

Last edited:

Trilobit

I'd like to start running, but I always feel so ashamed as I have to stop after a minute to catch my breath and it looks so ridiculous as I walk, jog, walk, jog and then I see a grandpa running effortlessly past me. Maybe I can train and finally be able run for 5-10 minutes straight, but I don't know if can bear the shame until then.

Vyse

Gold Member
Paris half marathon done with a clusterfuck of a training program (1 long run lol), uneven course, and a 9min PB lol. 01:35:47. Running really adds up over time.

Also discovered a not well known benefit of running races - incredibly fit women all around you.
Wow. That is amazing! Great job. I’ve got the Ventura Half coming up in April that I’m training for right now. No way am I getting near your PM my friend. Love to run a race in Europe one day. Mrs and I were actually scheduled to run the rock and roll Dublin just before COVID hit and it got canceled.

Vyse

Gold Member
I'd like to start running, but I always feel so ashamed as I have to stop after a minute to catch my breath and it looks so ridiculous as I walk, jog, walk, jog and then I see a grandpa running effortlessly past me. Maybe I can train and finally be able run for 5-10 minutes straight, but I don't know if can bear the shame until then.
Put on headphones and a podcast and just get out there. Be patient with yourself and get some good shoes. Set up realistic goals and keep a log of what you’re doing. Don’t worry what other people think. You got this.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Unfortunately I didn't make my 50k last year due to injury.

But the good news is, I'm back out there (despite the bad weather), I'm losing weight, and I've got some marathons scheduled for later this summer. I'm overweight and slow, but my pace has been improving as the weight has come off. Realistically I have another 80lbs to drop to reach my goal weight, but I'm eating about 1400 kcal a day and running 10k 5x a week with good recovery, so I'm sure I'll get there eventually.

Cyberpunkd

Wow. That is amazing! Great job. I’ve got the Ventura Half coming up in April that I’m training for right now. No way am I getting near your PM my friend. Love to run a race in Europe one day. Mrs and I were actually scheduled to run the rock and roll Dublin just before COVID hit and it got canceled.
Thanks, I was not really thinking I will reach it, but once I started I just kept rolling with it. Best part is always at the end when everyone is sprinting :)

Tieno

I had this too when I first started running (30-40kg overweight) at 18 years old, couldn't run for more than 2 minutes, but after a while you realize it's all in your head. It's a very silly idea, people are just busy with their own lives when they see you pass them by. When I run now and I see people just starting on their journey, giving their best I always think "good for them", I find it inspiring. There's no shame in trying to improve yourself. The shame didn't go away by 'rationalizing it away" before hand, I ran with it, and after a while it disappeared.

Now almost 20 years later, I've run countless trails, ultra trails in the mountains, stair marathons, few road marathons, now training for a road marathon again...there are always younger and older people way better than me. I especially like it when I see an old man or woman pass me by, it gives me hope and inspiration that it's still possible to do this stuff when I'm old.

Last edited:

Cyberpunkd

Now almost 20 years later, I've run countless trails, ultra trails in the mountains, stair marathons, few road marathons, now training for a road marathon again...there are still younger and older people way better than me. I especially like it when I see an old man or woman pass me by, it gives me hope and inspiration that it's still possible to do this stuff when I'm old.
Last training before the half marathon I was in the park, saw a an older guy running, decided to hang back - dude was doing 3:50/km flat like it was nothing. Incredibly impressive.

Last edited:

Tieno

Last training before the half marathon I was in the park, saw a LN older guy running, decided to hang back - dude was doing 3:50/km flat like it was nothing.
It's amazing. I can't fathom the mechanics of those paces.

I'm on week 11 of my marathon plan, targeting around 3:30.
The coming week will be the highest volume, with 95k. A brutal 35k with 25k @ marathon pace (4:50-5:05/km), no idea yet how I'll manage that, let alone that pace for the entire marathon. Past workouts have all been executed within target paces....yet it still feels out of reach to maintain that pace for 42km. I have done a 30k long run with 20k @ marathon pace...but that was very hard, my heartrate was too high at the end to give me any feeling that I got this for 42km.

ay74AJu.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom