• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Legends of the Zone Trilogy Available Today - $40 Together, $20 Individual (Games are BC on PS5/Series, no Native Release)

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
All they really said, though, was:

(^also applies to PS5)

It could just be the "Gen 9 Aware" patches that were common at the start of the generation.
I'm not saying they won't be fully native versions. Just that it's best to hold off on any high expectations until they reveal more specific details.
I am fairly certain it is, because for native Gen 9 you need to do authoring again, you need to use new APIs and on Playstation create completely different app altogether, in such small time I can't see them doing more than Gen 9 aware

scalman

would be nice to get pc version with controller support and mods support for sure. as those og games now have some problems to run on win 11 for some reason.
but for visuals couple mods and old gtx 1060 would look so much better then high end console version. no HD textures or similar enhancements.

Inuteu

I mannaged to finish stalker with no crashes and Im currently playing clear sky with no crashes so far

Last edited:
Top Bottom