• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. will get a board game adaptation!

Husky

THE Prey 2 fanatic

Bright Emission illuminates the sky. Seems the Noosphere is proceeding that stalkers from Awaken Realms have discovered — something that will forever go down in the history of the Zone. Rumors say that these explorers are true masters of their craft and are ready to share some fruits of the expedition!
Clues we've got: you'll need a squad of stalker mates, a safe shelter with one evening supply stock, and… a table. Perhaps a campfire for complete immersion. We guess the best chance to clear it out is on their stream that’s start right now:
Timestamped trailer with interview / HD trailer without interview

The board game uses pretty cute figurines. Supports up to four players, "a kind of dungeon-zone crawler," "narrative driven," "try[ing] to emulate the tales the Stalkers tell to each other... around the fire." "There will be a lot of story choices that you will be taking, and we are involving some really great writers that are experienced in the setting, just to make sure that we'll make justice to the IP, which we really, really love." "It's probably being Polish, that we like post-apocalypse environment."
This is a tabletop RPG then? I recently started playing a tabletop RPG, Pathfinder, with a few guys. The dungeon master says he likes to have me around because I'm the only one good at going "yes, and" with the campaign's characters.

They conclude by stating a crowdfunding campaign will be active on this page in June. Previously concluded campaigns by Awaken Realms have all raised over a million euro, going as high as over eleven million euro, holy shit.

Last edited:
Top Bottom