• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Saints Row (2022) Sold 1.7 Million Units Before Volition's Closure

It's a sad testament that an IP's name alone could sucker so many people into buying this steaming pile of shit.

Lesson: An IP name does not mean good. Dev teams change and publisher focus on different priorities. This is definitely true for this game.

Love specific games you have played and know. Do not be loyal to a franchise and anything that gets shat out.

Mooreberg

It was on sale for $9 recently. Waiting for it to hit $4.99.
You might have it available at your local Walmart. (Change zip code as needed). Got that, Goat Simulator 3, Riders Republic, and a whole heap of quality product for five bucks each a few weeks ago. Plus Starfield and Expansion Pass for $44 total, game on the site, expansion in store, which makes no sense.

I also bought Saints Row on PS4 (free PS5 upgrade) for maybe $10.. uh... Black Friday '22? So I will be bathing in some of manner buoyant material, at some point. :messenger_medmask:

Can I get a list of buyers. I have some ocean front Arizona property for sale.

We call this optimism.

Last edited:

SJRB

Gold Member
In awe that it even sold that many, honestly. Every trailer was terrible, and every review or other piece of media out there was devastating.

I still can’t believe how bad this game ended up being. What a waste.

Top Bottom