• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sam Lake (Remedy Games) teases a new project

hunthunt

Banned
I still want them to join the Sony studios umbrella, they would benefit from the other Sony studios feedback and I bet that the dude from Guerrilla that manages the whole operation now has a lot better comunication with them compared with Microsoft and their retarded idea of a game-tv show.

C'mon Alan Wake 2.

tumblr_ll9a1xNttH1qafrh6.gif

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Still looking forward to playing Control, but I'm waiting until it's no longer exclusive to EGS and I have an RTX card.

Pallas

Could it be this? Not really a secret though.

Von Hugh

Could it be this? Not really a secret though.

Writing? For a multiplayer FPS?

Alan Wake 2 please.
Yes dear lord please
C'mon Alan Wake 2.

tumblr_ll9a1xNttH1qafrh6.gif
Alan Wake 2 would be amazing. I love the spooky atmosphere, Remedy-style narrative, the flashbacks to the apartment and nerve-racking gameplay in the original.
Please be Alan awake 2! The game deserves it so does the fans!

I bought Alan Wake on Steam several years ago.

I got round to playing it (and American Nightmare) a few weeks ago.

I feel shame for allowing The Steam Backlog to hide it from me for so long.

C'mon, Remedy. Do this for Barry. Barry needs to see his bro again.

pqueue

if not AW2, at least release a 5 page summary of what the story would be.

it is a complete bullshit dick move to release a game with a cliffhanger and make fans wait 12+ years for it, once you factor in development time.

Shifty

Why yes, I will take a new Remedy title. Please and thank you.

Ol' Max Payne doing his best The Rock eyebrow in that picture :messenger_grinning_smiling:

GymWolf

Most of the core people involved with Max Payne has left i believe. Honestly,after Quantum Break,i think i'd prefer Rockstar Toronto(MP3)
I was not aware so maybe you are right.

But plot and pg were a mess in mp3, the only good thing was the gameplay and animation.

VulcanRaven

I hope its Alan Wake 2. Also would be great if the first game got released on PS4. Its possible because they own the rights now.

dolabla

Needs to be said again. Alan Wake 2, please! And with the HD remaster of the first one before its release. Still sad Microsoft didn't 4k BC the original for the X.

Don't know where this talk of them or people wanting them to join WWS or sony. there's like zero business relationship between them nor association. It would be odd if they did, as it's something sony would never do. With insomniac games it makes sense, as for remedy? I don't see it.

Ontopic: me thinks alan wake 2 but it might be a new ip.

Aion002

If it's Alan Wake I hope a mode like the Arcade one from American Nightmare is included. I still play it from time to time.

Banned
Control is set in the same Universe as Alan Wake, and it will get an Alan Wake DLC.

so it could be that the story will be continued and finished that way.
you already find a bunch of details as to what happened after Alan Wake in Control.

Last edited:

Kerotan

It would be a megaton if their next game comes to the ps4. Hopefully it does because it's such a big potential market for them.

Top Bottom