• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Scarface: The World is Yours (Utter Trash and a Prime Example of why Video Games had to mature out of the "Its Only Fun!" Phase)

Some of you may know my previous LTTPs and how detailed they may seem. But for this game, I only played 1.5 hours and I literally regretted it because after watching the didactic masterpiece that is the film "Scarface", I realized how childish and immature this videogame adaptation really was.

I was expecting some kind of moral connection/continuity with the narrative of the film but lo and behold, the game completely throws it out as the game's writer literally said "Get a life, it's just a game!". To think I was actually going to buy this game after watching the film, thank God I didn't and I wish this game never existed.

Atleast it motivated me to revisit the film after so many years :)

5/10 (complete ripoff of the GTA series but surprisingly great shooting mechanics).

Paracelsus

Ctrl + F "Mafia"

Mafia 1 predates most moviegames by a decade and it's still better than most of them in terms of story, dialogue, characters, soundtrack and even gunplay. A lot of people are right to be worried about Mafia 1 remake combat.

Last edited:
Top Bottom