• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Senran Kagura Community Thread: Cuteness Is Justice, Ninjas Are Life

MetalDeer

B-But where's Ginrei?

gL6ASYL.jpg

I'm almost done with Estival Versus on PS4, characters like Yomi feel much better since slowdowns are less prevalent compared to the Vita version.

Except for Yozakura and Minori, they're the only 2 out of the entire roster that still feels terrible.

Edit: Day 8 is really unfair and cheap on hard

Ryobi and Yozakura made top ten so I'm happy. Yomi made it in top three is even better.

Actually surprised about Kafuru making it in top ten. She's probably my favorite of EV girls but I didn't think she'd be that popular.

I'm not surprised to see Yumi #1 on that list, Hikage and Kafuru even appearing on the other hand, I didn't see that coming.

Both Murasaki and Murakumo were robbed, though Kumo wasn't that popular to be Top 10 worthy to begin with....

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Yumi is queen. I mean she becomes a Yuki Onna.

Yumi is so bland it hurts. Only reason this ranking isn't trash is because Hikage and Yomi snagged the #2 & #3 spots respectively. Shoutouts to Yozakura, Shiki, and Mirai cracking that top 10.

Is Ev coming to PC? If not think I will grab off Psn while on sale.
No news. I would be surprised if it doesn't happen eventually (especially considering that the Bon Appetit port was announced a couple of weeks before release), but as of right now I wouldn't be able to tell you when Estival PC will be released.

Top Bottom