• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

shake shake fries.

so, while talking with an overseas friend, I was reminded that they have shake shake fries in Asia. what the hell is that you ask? basically just some flavor packs for your fries that you dump into a bag along with the fries and then shake up. I feel this can be a great way to enhance the fries. why we don't have it here in the US? you can have so many different flavors to try out and it seems fun to do.

fGTzxem.jpg
CbCjWSQ.jpg

Last edited:

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Shaka shaka fries are on my "to do" list for when I visit Japan in a few months. Just so fun to say.

シャカシャカ

I hope the garlic pepper mayo seasoning is still available by then, that sounds great.

Toots

Gold Member
They also have used panties vending machines but, as for the fries, westerners aren't depraved enough (yet!) for it to be a viable business model.
Seriously tho as smarter dudes said here, it's certainly a matter of portion size and health, you cannot sell (yet!) food that's literaly going to kill you in a matter of months, and it also might simply be too expensive to implement.

Top Bottom