• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shawn Michaels Appreciation Thread

Shinobi

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol This is the funniest, gayest thread I've ever seen...

GaimeGuy said:
HBK has never lost a match to bret, has he? (at least, not a non-house show match.)

Haha, you wish...along with the aforementioned world title defeat at Survivor Series '92 (won via submission, BITCH), he also lost the first ever WWE ladder match in the same year (think that was for the IC title). That match was on the same video that had Bret's first WWF title win against Ric Flair.

Sapiens

Guzim said:
Why is this the first thread I check now everytime I go on GAF?

"You tell me, tough-guy"
untitled2ee.png

*wink*

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Shinobi said:
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol This is the funniest, gayest thread I've ever seen...

Haha, you wish...along with the aforementioned world title defeat at Survivor Series '92 (won via submission, BITCH), he also lost the first ever WWE ladder match in the same year (think that was for the IC title). That match was on the same video that had Bret's first WWF title win against Ric Flair.
? World title defeat? In 92? Huh?

And the ladder match between Bret and HBK was a house show match, wasn't it?

Bob White

Bret >>>>>>>>> *Takes a piss on Shawn's head* >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Shawn

Though I love that picture of him over Hogan. Now THATS a Shawn I can get behind......in a non gay way. I'm hetro, scary hetro.

Shinobi

:lol This thread continues to amuse...

GaimeGuy said:
? World title defeat? In 92? Huh?

And the ladder match between Bret and HBK was a house show match, wasn't it?

Might've been...but since it's on video, it's a legit match. The Hart/Flair world title match was video only, doesn't mean it didn't happen.

As for Hart/Michaels in '92, just use Google...you can even find a detailed rundown of the entire match.

Bob White said:
Bret >>>>>>>>> *Takes a piss on Shawn's head* >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Shawn

bret_hart.jpg

"Fuckin' right."

Sapiens

"Maybe I can't be better than you in real life, Bret but be sure that when 'Wrestlemania - The Arcade Game' is released on the SEGA Genesis home gaming console, I will be able to use my power wank to maximum wankability. On Sega Genesis, with it's blast processing, 16 bit graphics and high definition Z-80 sound chip, the HBK experience cannot be matched, Bret. Sega is the leader of the 16 bit revolution. Welcome to the next level, Bret."

wrestlemania2ad.jpg

J2 Cool

hbk25.jpg

hbk_diesel_lex.jpg

"How COULD you??"
"Noo.. please don't. I can make it up to you."

hbk_diesel2.jpg

hbk_diesel3.jpg

Earl: "You keep your homosexual swordfighting OUT of my ring!"

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Guzim said:
15.jpg

Hey everyone! It's Dudes with ATTITUDE!
As far as I can remember, HBK was the first double champion, wasn't he? (I'm probably VERY wrong about this).

Top Bottom