• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sherlock Series 3 |OT| - THE Source for Fiction’s Cheekbone Fetish

NekoFever

sherlockmjkus.gif

Altazor

oh gosh, that was great!

Anderson with a hobo-look and out of a job? And actually MISSING Sherlock? What the hell is going on? Also, I'm sure when Sherlock returns he will insult Anderson and all will be back to normal between them :p

Also,
Lestrade is such a nice guy.
Dunno why I spoiled that, lol...

Joqu

That was lovely. I thought they were going to keep the Anderson thing a joke made for that earlier trailer but they're really running with it!

Just woke up and watched the mini-episode. Gotta wait just a few more days it seems... Time to change up the avatar from the cartoony doodle of Lestrade to the actual Lestrade.

Edit: friend linked me this gif. I'll probably get good use out of it:

tumblr_mybf67NdY51rnm957o1_400.gif

Dw05wQa.gif

That was incredible ahhh.

Anderson is feeling guilty! (I had hoped for some Donovan character development instead of Anderson though ugh)

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Anyone know if PBS is still expected to be cutting the episodes a bit for time?

Meh, Anderson was always pretty funny in his ineptitude/contempt. Donovan was just a bitch.

I have Donovan feels so I have to talk about them.

She's a woman, a black woman, in a relatively high place in the Yard. She didn't get there by being a stupid bitch. And sure, she's a bitch to Sherlock, but she only sees him when he's being a massive ass, so that's understandable. And she put together the 'clues' that lead to Sherlock's downfall, but Moriarty has mislead greater people, so no fault there.

Honestly, Anderson seems more inept and useless in my eyes.

Edit:

I have a new theory

Wouldn't it be funny if theimprobableone was secret fanboy Anderson?

I have Donovan feels so I have to talk about them.

She's a woman, a black woman, in a relatively high place in the Yard. She didn't get there by being a stupid bitch. And sure, she's a bitch to Sherlock, but she only sees him when he's being a massive ass, so that's understandable. And she put together the 'clues' that lead to Sherlock's downfall, but Moriarty has mislead greater people, so no fault there.

Honestly, Anderson seems more inept and useless in my eyes.

No I wasn't saying she was stupid, or not good for getting where she is or anything like that, just don't like her. She was the first to turn on Sherlock! Can't like her for that.

No I wasn't saying she was stupid, or not good for getting where she is or anything like that, just don't like her. She was the first to turn on Sherlock! Can't like her for that.

Sorry, I have to defend her from the fandom, so all that just spewed out. :p

And of course she was the first one to turn on him, the lies were basically set up for her. And again, she only sees him when he's being a huge jerk. She has no love for the man. He doesn't help at all on that front. I love Sherlock but we get see him through John's eyes. She only sees the asshole.

Sorry, I have to defend her from the fandom, so all that just spewed out. :p

And of course she was the first one to turn on him, the lies were basically set up for her. And again, she only sees him when he's being a huge jerk. She has no love for the man. He doesn't help at all on that front. I love Sherlock but we get see him through John's eyes. She only sees the asshole.

Well to be fair Anderson was the last one I expected them to develop; they'll pretty much have to deal with Donovan in some way.

Well to be fair Anderson was the last one I expected them to develop; they'll pretty much have to deal with Donovan in some way.

The only way it makes sense in my head for Anderson to develop like this is that he was a fanboy all along and maybe theimprobableone from the blog.

I very much look forward to them proving me wrong.

Mariolee

If Anderson really has been a fanboy this whole time I'm going to laugh myself to death.

It's too perfect.

The username "theimprobableone" would also make sense since he is the one Sherlock would suppose as least likely to be his biggest fan. Perhaps Anderson has developed some variation of Stockholm's Syndrome (Sherlock Syndrome? lol) where Sherlock's constant verbal abuse of Anderson has actually turned Anderson into one of Sherlock's fanboy.

Stat!

I can't wait. The miniepisode got me even more excited. I'm superhyped because of it and it didn't give anything away!

Top Bottom