• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Should ALT accounts be allowed and what do you MOD’s think of these?

Kadayi

Banned
I'm not an alt account.

bitch-please031.gif

You registered Nov 2019, but you talk and act like you're a long term member. Everyone I know here is like 'who is this cunt trying to kid exactly?' I mean JFC IIRC about a month in you made that woeful 'How much is our overlord Evilore worth? ' Thread. If you're not an active Alt you're clearly someone who had an account at some point previous and probably got banned for something wholly irredeemable at a guess. With all that said, you wouldn't be the first person here to pull that shit so whatevers. Still, if you were running Porch as an Alt I'm surprised you've not been permed. I thought that sort of thing was entirely verboten.

bitch-please031.gif

You registered Nov 2019, but you talk and act like you're a long term member. Everyone I know here is like 'who is this cunt trying to kid exactly?' I mean JFC IIRC about a month in you made that woeful 'How much is our overlord Evilore worth? ' Thread. If you're not an active Alt you're clearly someone who had an account at some point previous and probably got banned for something wholly irredeemable at a guess. With all that said, you wouldn't be the first person here to pull that shit so whatevers. Still, if you were running Porch as an Alt I'm surprised you've not been permed. I thought that sort of thing was entirely verboten.
I lurked for a very long time but couldn't register because free emails were not accepted.
I was on Gametrailers till the very end but lurked GAF pretty consistently. I honestly never had an account on NeoGaf prior to this one.

Last edited:

Kadayi

Banned
Well, you think what you want bruv.

See, that's the exact same thing the other faker said. Lurked for years, but seemingly knows way too much stuff. 🤔

don-draper-shrug.jpg

No ones browsing forums and getting that invested in the various personalities when they can't actively participate.

You being a member from 2012 must make your e cock pretty big.

LOL. Hardly. Lots of posters far more active and long term than me.

Last edited:
See, that's the exact same thing the other faker said. Lurked for years, but seemingly knows way too much stuff. 🤔

don-draper-shrug.jpg

No ones browsing forums and getting that invested in the various personalities when they can't actively participate.
Like I said, you think what ever you want.
Ask Evilore or mods to check IP adresses or something. I got absolutely nothing to hide.

Kadayi

Banned
Like I said, you think what ever you want.
Ask Evilore or mods to check IP addresses or something. I got absolutely nothing to hide.

LOL. You probably moved since your old account got wacked. I dare say a pattern recognition Algo of your posts might find a match in terms of language and writing style cross-referenced against banned members. Still ain't no one got the time for that.

Key takeaways from this thread for you though should be the following: -

1) People here don't like Alts because they're invested in their personas

2) People also think you are kind of sketchy in the way you come off

Valuable lessons there

LOL. You probably moved since your old account got wacked. I dare say a pattern recognition Algo of your posts might find a match in terms of language and writing style cross-referenced against banned members. Still ain't no one got the time for that.

Key takeaways from this thread for you though should be the following: -

1) People here don't like Alts because they're invested in their personas

2) People also think you are kind of sketchy in the way you come off

Valuable lessons there
I learned that you're not really the brighest bulb out there. That's my takeaway.
Cheers.
And also, moved where? I was born and raised in Croatia, and I live where I was born. Never once moved from my hometown nor do I plan to.

Last edited:

Scotty W

Have you ever noticed how hilarious and on point my posts are? That is because I am evilore's alt.

Ps, how do I mention another user in a post?

Cybrwzrd

Banned
I'm dissapointed in @Nymphae for calling me a fucking alt account. I don't like that bruv. I had one and that's it. I'm nobody's fucking alt.
Here you bastards, remember I made a thread when I bought a bike? I don't have a licence for that bike, so I have to go to driving school in order to get my licence.
Here's a fucking picture of that. I blurred some personal info and the schools info too. I don't know how else to prove this. God damnit.

M5wwSKg.jpg

This is how an alt would prove they aren't working at a Russian bot farm. :p

lock2k

Banned
Honest question. How are alt accounts identified? IP? What if two brothers use the same internet connection and each one has an account? Legit question.

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
Why the fuck would you need alt accounts for? This is GAF you don't get banned for wrongthink.

However, if you want alt accounts to run a train on this place and ruin discussions, get fucked.

Last edited:

Pallas

Can’t the mods/admins tell which are alts by their IP address? Assuming they aren’t using a VPN/Tor or whatever.

and yeah alts suck, especially ones that pop up out of the blue just to parrot someone’s narrative(usually their own) or agree with it.

I had registered this account on here first (almost a year prior) and forgot about it and then decided to go back to it because I liked the name better. If you’re wondering who I was, well, I was Bushido Boi. I’m not hiding who I am like alt account fucks.
I think you can ask EviLore EviLore to merge your accounts so that all of your newer posts and achievements transfer to your original account. You would still have your original name (Moshimo) and join date.

Last edited:
Top Bottom