• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Silent Hill 2 Remake is in the final stages of Development" says producer

Draugoth

Gold Member
diigp54fibz81.jpg

Based on recent updates, Silent Hill 2 Remake, the much-anticipated survival horror game from Konami and Bloober Team, is now in its final development phase. The game’s producer, Motoi Okamoto, shared this news during an interview with Famitsu, stating that the game is in the final steps of its production process.

We are at the final stage of development. Unfortunately, there is little I can tell you at this point. As a game, you can imagine that “SILENT HILL 2” is the same as everyone imagines, and is easy to play even in modern times, and can be enjoyed with beautiful visuals that look like a direct form of memory correction.
Okamoto when asked is the development of the SILENT HILL 2 REMAKE progressing smoothly?

SOURCE: Famitsu

Shin-Ra

I don’t know what to say really. Still hopeful, not expecting much, maybe it’ll be better than expected.

Arachnid

That picture never fails to send me lmao

Here's to hoping it's not as janky as that last trailer looked. Legit expecting the worst with this game.

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
I'm sure this will be fine with a few people that hate it but a majority loving it.

I was going to say that I'm charging my "I told you so" for the people being hopeful and positive about this game, but I don't really want to say that...

It gives me no satisfaction to say that. Is the most defeated, jaded "I told you so" I could vomit out.

Top Bottom