• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Silent Hill: Ascension launches October 31 for desktop browser, iOS, and Android

Draugoth

Gold Member
Silent Hill: Ascension will launch for desktop browser, iOS via App Store, and Android via Google Play on October 31, developer Genvid announced. The live world premiere will occur at 6:00 p.m. PT / 9:00 p.m. ET.

Here is an overview of the series, via its store pages:

About
Silent Hill: Ascension is a thrilling new, Genvid Interactive Streaming Series where YOU, along with the rest of the community, will impact the canon of Silent Hill.
The series follows multiple main characters from locations around the world tormented by new and terrifying Silent Hill monsters.
Lurking in the shadows, these monsters threaten to consume people, their children, and entire towns as they’re drawn into the darkness by both recent murders and long-suppressed guilt and fears.
Join this immersive journey as your decisions shape the story, leading to gripping moments of redemption, suffering, or damnation.
Key Features
  • Daily Live Story ScenesSilent Hill: Ascension features daily live story scenes where each day is different from the last based on YOUR actions and the audience’s decisions. Also, catch up on demand!
  • Face Your Trauma Together – This fresh, unnerving series allows an audience of millions to help characters survive or change those characters’ fates.
  • Stunning Graphics – High-fidelity streaming visuals right on your phone immerse you into the horrors of Silent Hill.
Watch a new trailer below.

RaduN

I honestly don't give a shit.

I know one should ignore the things one doesn't care about, but somehow i felt the need to say it.

Why is this giving me Abandoned vibes?

So you vote on something every day for 6 months, and it's an episode once a week? I don't get it.

Jim Carrey Vomit GIF

MudoSkills

Volcano High Alumnus (Cum Laude)
Ah yes, the innovative new Silent Hill project nobody was asking for and that nobody is excited for.

MiguelItUp

I hope this doesn't do well for them. Such a dumb idea IMO.

What's unfortunate is that this is the first "game/experience" that we get from Silent Hill after its resurrection. I feel like the majority really don't give a shit, lol.

Last edited:

BrunoCoel

I am expecting “Black Mirror: Bandersnatch”, but in Silent Hill. 🤦🏻‍♂️ I pre registered hoping it gives some life to Silent Hill. There’s some in app purchases. 🙄

IMG-9752.jpg

“IP Bundle” isn’t very descriptive. At least my hopes aren’t up.
IP bundle.

Maybe Konami is finally selling the Silent Hill franchise.

Drizzlehell

Banned
Ah yes, nothing like a confusing mobile choose-your-own-adventure app to make a comeback for your beloved survival horror IP.

Konami stays Konami'd.

Top Bottom