• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Snitch Discord: Bloodborne Remaster, KH4, September SoP + some SIE info

Knightime_X

Z23dFqS.png

zDo22qi.gif

DrFigs

why are we still listening to this guy? didn't the actual snitch sell his accounts or something?

Tsaki

Bullshit. Probably someone that impersonates the actual leaker (never mind if the real leaker was legit in the first place).

You have mental illness if you can't understand some want to know things via official announcements, not from some scrub twitter guy leaker that all they enjoy in their life is ruin surprises for everyone, cause they don't have a life. Those guys think they're useful but they are the most useless

These are big corporations selling products to you. They are not your friends.

You are talking about people not having lives when it sounds like you want to wet your panties like a little girl at official reveals of games by your favourite publisher so you can be super hyped and buy their products. "Fandom" like this is absolutely nauseating to me.

Pelta88

This guy has a discord and people are reporting his fantasies... Despite having the most inconsistent track records in leaker history?

Really?

Sony have an increased interest in Korean developers. Seem to be a major focus. With plans to even invest. But this seems relatively tame insight since SIE are looking to invest officially.

Haven't Sony already announced investment intentions with South Korean developers? Also I hope this includes getting DokeV to see the light of day. That's still one of the most impressive showings so far this gen, and also potentially the most unique. Easily.

Horizon Zero Dawn does NOT need a remaster! I just don't see the thinking behind this one. One of the dumbest things they could do, and it's nothing towards the game. Just the fact it is still very much playable by modern standards. If they do this, it should be a $10 upgrade patch for existing HZD owners, or $40 re-release for new owners. Anything more will feel like a cash grab, especially if it's just a remaster.

Same with the Bloodborne remaster, too. $10 - $20 upgrade path for existing owners (depending on the extent of the remaster), $40 re-release for new owners. An actual remake would warrant a $60 or $70 price (along with expanded content and some new features, of course), but not a remaster.

Most interesting surprise out of this would be the KH4 and Persona 6 info, particularly the latter, being console-exclusive considering the "strategic partnership" Microsoft have seemingly set up with Sega/Atlus. Maybe Sony did in fact lock down Persona 6 prior to Microsoft entering the picture, which would be interesting considering no such thing was done with previous Persona games on Sony platforms. Guess Sony does value you after all, Sega/Atlus 😒. Kingdom Hearts 4 being PlayStation-exclusive is less surprising, not like the 3rd game did much of anything on Xbox. That IP's fanbase is very clearly on PS and Nintendo systems, so I'm curious if there is a Switch 2 version of KH4 to arrive sometime in the future after a period of PS5 exclusivity. I would bet such a port in fact happens.

You have mental illness if you can't understand some want to know things via official announcements, not from some scrub twitter guy leaker that all they enjoy in their life is ruin surprises for everyone, cause they don't have a life. Those guys think they're useful but they are the most useless

Yeah I'm only entertaining this stuff because it's something to do. But realistically I'm not putting a lot of faith into any of this info until it's made official. These leakers and insiders were pretty off about the May Showcase, so their recent track record regarding Sony/SIE stuff isn't great.

Well except for Tom Henderson, but he's mainly about hardware. Different thing.

I really really really hope it's not a Star Wars game. I'm so tired of everything Star Wars.

Same. Although SSM could tell a better Star Wars story than Dave Filoni and the rest of LucasFilm, apparently. Won't have any 4-second loading pauses between rudimentary dialog lines thanks to the power of PS5's SSD!

from reddit

Last week, about, five days a leaker dumped some info on SIE on the Snitch Discord but I did not post anything because I didn't take any screenshots. However, I have some screenshots to fit the post from someone else so there is at least some evidence. So, not my screenshots but I saw the exact same thing +more. The leaker 'Im A Hero' or 'Hero' joined the Snitch discord and spilled some info on SIE before leaving and having their logs wiped. Keep in mind that Hero is apparently not a native English speaker, and they change their names and profile pictures sometime throughout days. Their claims should be verifiable based on this this first titbit on KH4. Also Grubb said there will be an SoP soon. Here is their track record:

- Persona 3 Reload name
- FF7R info
- Mentioned on ResetEra that P3 would be at the MS showcase.
- Leaked the FF10 Remake and spilled info on FF9.

They said the following after the Snitch mods verified who they were:

Source for all screens (not all info though since no screenshot):

KH4:
It will be Rikus turn in the next KH4 trailer.
I think when the next KH4 trailer assuming nothing is changed is featuring as the main focus that the info below can be seen in a better light.
They have only seen KH4 for the PS5 and same with Persona 6. They assume exclusivity on the fact that the main development platform is PS5 from what they have seen.

State of Play:
SoP for September. Focused on Asian developed games. Heard that Sony are looking to include Project: The Perceiver.
Trailer:

Marvel:
They heard that SIE and Marvel have been discussing their partnership and what is the outlook for the future. And exclusive games from SIE.
-They posted a Daredevil Netflix theme song. So, a toss up on if they just want a DD game or one was discussed through the grapevine.

Bloodborne, Nixxies, and Bluepoint:
Bloodborne Remaster, they clarified this would not be a remake but a remaster for PS5 (no mention of PC). From the sounds of it, scheduled for 2025 for the anniversary seems to be the aim.
They in passing mentioned a Bloodborne anime by A1 do not know if it means anything or was just a legitimate question if people were interested.
Horizon Remaster is still a thing being developed. It was insinuated by a mod and Hero that Nixxies (<- not said but heavily hinted) is heading development for both. As they mentioned Bluepoint will not be touching Bloodborne as they are busy.
To be mentioned. Bloodborne was said not to be at the SoP since it is too far out. So, do not expect it there or seen this year.

SSM and Naughty Dog:
SSM working on sci-fi new IP. Naughty Dog also on a new IP but I missed out the description what is meant to be for the setting. Both are scheduled this PS5 generation.
They have no idea if SSM are working on God of War DLC when asked. Just SSM are working hard on their new IP.
Sony have an increased interest in Korean developers. Seem to be a major focus. With plans to even invest. But this seems relatively tame insight since SIE are looking to invest officially.

On the less reliable side:
This mod claims Bluepoint is working on two projects. One being content for a PS1 game. The clue was a dartboard, but it is meant to come with some obscure meaning.
But both this mod and Hero agree that Bluepoint are not the devs of the Bloodborne remaster.
Anyway guess it is a wait and see to see how true this all is. TGS is right around the corner so not long now if there is a KH4 trailer with Riku.
There is so more stuff but I cannot remember it well and probably not worth including if I don't remember it well. Also, journalists get on this and find if Bloodborne is being remastered at Nixxes. I am now off to play Signalis.

PS5 Slim???
Ryan Reynolds Reaction GIF

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Hopefully it is just remaster, Bloodborne doesn’t need remake. Also if it’s true I hype to see proper gameplay from KH4.

Saber

Gold Member
Lmao, it has being some time since the last Bloodborne rumor thread.

What those Bloodborne weirdos got this time? Reliable I'm sure, just like those hundreds worth of rumors.

Last edited:

yurinka

Regarding that 'Hero'/'IamHero'/whatever, they are just random annonymous internet accounts with zero credibility. I'd consider these 'leaks' as personal wishes from a random fan who could be right or wrong.

Also, there's absolutely no reason to make an Horizon remaster or remake. That is a 100% fake rumor. Regarding Bloodborne remaster, it only would make sense if it's to release it in PC because Sony won't 'remaster' for PS5 a game that only sold a few million units in the previous generation just to add a 60fps patch. In any case they'd simply release that patch.

I really really really hope it's not a Star Wars game. I'm so tired of everything Star Wars.
I'd prefer to see Cory creating his own Star Wars like space fantasy original IP. Which could remind Star Wars in some things but that it would be different.

Last edited:

Skifi28

There's a bloodborne rumour every week. At some point they'll have to get it right.

Last edited:

justiceiro

Marlboro: Other M
Science will never solve the conundrum of people obsessed over remastering a game that's vastly accessible on all consoles that succeed the initial release.

GrayChild

Bloodborne Remaster, they clarified this would not be a remake but a remaster for PS5 (no mention of PC). From the sounds of it, scheduled for 2025 for the anniversary seems to be the aim.
To be mentioned. Bloodborne was said not to be at the SoP since it is too far out. So, do not expect it there or seen this year.

The leak was correct. Hype is back on the menu, boys!

Fuck it, I can't take this anymore.

The Wonder Years Falling GIF by ABC Network

FeralEcho

Cmon man...surprises were cool when these companies actually gave a damn and did hype shows that interacted with the fanbase...Look at Sony,shitty sop after shitty sop.I'm fucking tired of all this garbage secrecy.Leak all of their shit for all i care, it's clear they don't give a fuck about making a show of it why would i give a fuck about surprises from them when 9/10 shows are garbage.Sony has literally only Spiderman 2,Wolverine and some gaas garbage announced.The rest is all rumours and speculation.

Top Bottom