• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So I clogged a toilet at a girls place and she doesn't wanna talk to me

So I was at this girls house and I had to take a dump. I ate some spicy pizza with sausages and stuff. And I go to the bathroom and I take a massive toilet clogging dump. I flushed and I flushed and it wouldn't go away. So I decided to leave it as is. When I got home she texted me saying I'm an animal and she doesn't want anything to do with me anymore. What a cold hearted bitch.
So what I needed to relieve myself for gods sake. I'm a big man, I put out big turds. It's not my fault. She clearly doesn't understand me. Maybe it's for the better. What do you think?

Last edited:

Slayer-33

Liverpool-2
I go to the bathroom and I take a massive toilet clogging dump. I flushed and I flushed and it wouldn't go away. So I decided to leave it as is.

What the hell did you expect to happen? Are you that oblivious? Lmao

You'd think she'd find it amusing? Specially if you didn't say anything and left it all as is, she saw it as a huge red flag and sign of massive disrespect and inconsiderate nature. It's not what you did, it's what you didn't say.

You could have approached this totally differently.

Last edited:

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Once or twice in my life I’ve had to sheepishly ask for the homeowner’s plunger. It’s embarrassing but it’s the right thing to do in this scenario.

Leaving a poop clogged toilet has to be one of the grossest things a person can do.

Prison Mike

Banned
N0c3csg.gif

I did that once when I was like 17. I flew up to my girlfriends house who had moved and I was scared to death to clog the toilet so I waited days to take a crap. Well one night at like midnight I couldn’t hold it anymore so I went to the bathroom downstairs. Well I clogged that sucker so bad I had to sit there and flush it over and over for 4 hours because they didn’t have a plunger. Eventually I found a wire coat hanger and used it to break the sucker free. Hid the coat hanger in a plastic bag and shoved it to the bottom of the trash can.

DogofWar

Well if she wasn't a keeper anyway it at least made for a good story.

Once my toilet was clogged and I did not bother to fix it for x weeks (I went to my neighbor upstairs since we were friends) until my wife-to-be visited and I had to manually unclog it with my arm. Nasty shit, literally, but at least it got done!

I wonder if women know just how disgusting bachelors can be?

JimiNutz

Banned
Should have addressed it at the time rather than slinking out without saying shit and letting her discover it for herself.

Own that shit. Tell her you clogged up her toilet with your massive turd. Offer to clear it for her but only if she sucks your dick first. Then fuck her silly. She'll start to associate a good fucking with your epic turds and she won't care in future.

Obviously clear her toilet out though you fucking animal.

GeorgPrime

Banned
Learned my lesson from home experience and take a flush before anything is done to make sure it's working then I take probably two more flushs midway and then one final flush at the end. I hate clogged toilets.

Wait for the Woke People to jump on your toilette behaviour for wasting critical planet ressources on shit.

Text her back to ask how many extra flushes it took to get rid of it.

Ok i take bets now:

- 1 Flush
- 2 Flushes
- 3 Flushes
- 5 Flushes
- Royal Flush

Place your bets gentleman xD

Last edited:
But clogging the toilet is alpha as fuck no? Big shits, big babies.

Maybe she's just flustered OP. Give her a few days to process your massive shits.

Last edited:
In my expression one way to deal with a clogged toilet is to get the biggest bucket you can find, fill it with water, and pour it strongly, like a waterfall. The shit should get pushed out of sight and down the underworld.

That aside, what are the chances she was aroused by your shit’s scent and is still struggling to accept it?

Last edited:

Kimahri

Banned
I have never seen or used a plunger in my life. What kind of retarded toilets do you have over there?

Speaking of, what's the deal with all the water in american toilets? If I sit down, it's to do my business, not to give my genitals a bath.

Top Bottom