• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So I recently found out what a queen of spades tattoo means...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kinitari

Black Canada Mafia
Was talking to a friend the other day about the whole... earring on the right ear for men thing, and we tried to think of more of these sexuality clues that people wear, I could only think of pink triangle, but he mentioned the queen of spades. That was a new one for me.

GAF, how many more of these clues exist on people? Have you ever seen people wearing them?

For those who don't know what I am talking about at all, a woman who has a queen of spades tattoo is into black guys. Guys with an earring on the right ear are gay (supposedly). Apparently there are more!

What does the star tattoo mean - usually on the wrist or hand? I see them a lot, usually on unwholesome looking individuals.

drspeedy

Only one I know is a tear on the face, supposedly means you killed someone.

Somehow I can't believe many of these tats mean anything for very long since every 19 year old college girl has ink these days... meanings probably get watered down pretty quickly, right?

The person is a douche.

It's even better when they're on the face and neck. I believe those mean "Unemployable"

Horseticuffs

Full werewolf off the buckle
I'm going to assume that a nautical star on a hipster's wrist and a Russian badass are going to be veeeeeeeeeeery different situations.

Aurongel

Never heard of the queen of spades thing but I could see that being a thing.

Also, I'm pretty sure the earring on the LEFT ear signifies homosexuality. I was told it originated from cops pulling people over and discriminating against them when they see the earring on the ear next to the window. Straight guys would wear it on the right side so cops wouldn't see it and treat them harshly.

Who knows, depending on what country you live in that might be true for the opposite ear (depends on what kind of car you drive).

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
Only one I know is a tear on the face, supposedly means you killed someone.

this always makes me wonder. There was a shady looking guy on the train the other day with 3 tears. I kind of wanted to ask him if he murdered 3 people.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
Yes I learned that mid session with a chick and was like wtf... Also me and my friends would say "let's call a spade a spade" until we figured out the origin of the phrase.

As a gay man, I have both ears pierced 3 times. I don't buy into that stuff, but I know a lot of people who do, and have witnessed straight men freak out when they realized that they got the "wrong" ear pierced.

Pretty obvious, but this means gay

220px-ICA_flag.svg.png

Is this queen of spades a regional thing? I would think if you live in an area where there's no hang ups about interracial mingling it would be unneccesary.

Volimar

I'll wager that half the people with these piercings and tattoos have no idea of their cultural significance.

Yup. I've been approached by women with that tattoo and some of my friends have been offered culkold propositions by older white women with the queen of spades.

I know a guy who did "breeding" with his boss's wife: the husband recorded them having sex and the guy would creampie her.

Yup. I've been approached by women with that tattoo and some of my friends have been offered culkold propositions by older white women with the queen of spades.

I know a guy who did "breeding" with his boss's wife: the husband recorded them having sex and the guy would creampie her.
well... did you?

how come us beige dudes don't get some kind of greenlight on a chick's body? You brothers get all the breaks :(

nel e nel

Is it a gay culture tattoo because a spade is shaped like a head?

Queen is slang for a gay male (or a drag queen)
Spade is slang for blacks (although it's historically seen as a pejorative or racial slur)

You don't really hear spade so much anymore as it's more of an old timey slang, going back to the 1920s.

well... did you?

how come us beige dudes don't get some kind of greenlight on a chick's body? You brothers get all the breaks :(
Yes, but I've never done culkold shit and never would; too weird and it gets...kinda gay from what I've heard. As in one minute your banging the wife, you close your eyes and the husband is sucking your dick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom