• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So Microsoft sent me a free copy of PGR2...

DMczaf

I get my mail today and i find a package from Microsoft, open it up and its PGR2 *shrugs*

Who wants to play tonight? :)

DMczaf

Oops, now this thread looks like an online game setup thread. I didnt actually mean I want to play tonight because I will have NCAA 2005!

Mama Smurf

My penis is still intact.
They're meant to be sending them to people to tempt them into changing their tags. Apparently they were too lenient on some of the language used or some shit.

Fowler

DMczaf said:
I get my mail today and i find a package from Microsoft, open it up and its PGR2 *shrugs*

Who wants to play tonight? :)

I'm always up for PGR2. What's your GamerTag?

Manders

Banned
MS sent me the same game not too long ago. I was supposed to do a weekly blog on what games I played that week. I agreed to do it so I would get the game and I didn't make a single entry. lol

me +1

belgurdo

Banned
Manders said:
MS sent me the same game not too long ago. I was supposed to do a weekly blog on what games I played that week. I agreed to do it so I would get the game and I didn't make a single entry. lol

me +1

Tell us how. We could use free store credit/Ebay money

Top Bottom