• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So there’s a Nazi next door right now.....

gdt

So we live in the woods. Our road is off a decent sized road but it’s still the woods. I moved into my gfs place, cheap rent so we can chill and see if we live together ok then we’ll buy a house down the line. Anyway I like it here.

Our place has a looong driveway and us and a house next door share that driveway. There is a lot of land and we just share it. The neighbors are 2 older white guys, kind of rednecky but always have been really nice. They have a lot of pets and I only ever see them when I’m walking the dog and they always say hi and pet him and blah blah.

Anyway they have a horseshoe pit. It’s more like an arena which chairs and a fire pit and all that. They play almost every night and hey invite friends. Doesn’t bother us no big deal.

Tonight we got back late from shopping and it’s time for me to walk the dog while she’s putting away groceries. I see there are a ton of people over there plus a trailer or something. And there’s a dude I don’t recognize with a black t shirt with a huge swastika on.

I have honestly never seen that in my life up close. I’ve lived in cities until I moved out here to be with my gf (Allentown PA is about 40 mins away, where I used to live).

This punk pussy bitch is only wearing this shit out here at night around a bunch of rednecky dudes. Wear that shit in the real world, is my thought anyway.

Fuck my neighbors. I’ll avoid them. I’m Dominican but I’m white as fuck, no one can ever tell I’m Hispanic. I’m curious as to what they’d say if they knew...the fuckers.

It’s insane. Two dudes who I’ve always thought to be nice enough guys are totally cool with having this Nazi fucker in their home.

White supremacy is fucking everywhere isn’t it.

MIMIC

Banned
Like you said, that has to be incredibly surreal. To see it in history books, on TV....and then to see it right in front of your face?

But yeah...you're neighbors are irredeemable scum and no longer "nice guys"

I rolled down my window and flipped off a guy flying a confederate flag on his truck today. Trump has brought these cockroaches out into the daylight.

Phu

Banned
throw rocks at them

I know we're in 'punch those nazi fucks' mode but that likely won't solve the problem [at least not fast enough] and then OP won't just be living next to nazis, but nazis who are specifically angry at them. As much as we hate nazis, we gotta be safe, too.

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
The only problem being living remotely like he does it'll be very clear who shared the photo in the first place and therefore dangerous.

I suppose that's true.

Nothing unethical about exposing a Nazi. Anything is fair game.

Sure I don't mind the outing of a Nazi. With the intention that it causes violence towards them?... ymmv if that's the right thing to do.

Magilla

Banned
Just kill em, use those American guns.

Z9hzCJq.jpg

Kayhan

With thread after thread glorifying punching Nazis I can't imagine a gaffer would chicken out when faced with the very real possibility of punching a Nazi in the face.

Magilla

Banned
I suppose that's true.

Sure I don't mind the outing of a Nazi. With the intention that it causes violence towards them?... ymmv if that's the right thing to do.

I get what you are saying and violence is horrible. BUT, if they are truly Nazis then they want to KILL MINORITIES. So violence against them doesn't make me lose sleep.

Dmax3901

With thread after thread glorifying punching Nazis I can't imagine a gaffer would chicken out when faced with the very real possibility of punching a Nazi in the face.

It's almost like Gaf isn't an amorphous blob and is in fact made up of thousands of individuals.

One on one, no guns is different from surrounded my militiamen

I’m sure you already knew that tho lol

CHC

Really though, that's fucking creepy shit.

I guess if you want to get really militant try to take his plate number and spread it around.

Z..

City kid all my life... you're seriously gonna tell me there weren't 4 or 5 idiots around during school days idolizing and misinterpretating American History X, Romper Stomper, Made in Britain and those kinds of movies, no? Bragging about memorizing Rammstein lyrics and shit.

Damn, stay safe. I had neighbors that had their friends came over at their place at night a few months ago that was making fun of BLM and downplaying the death of a black man from cops. The friend was saying these things when he was drunk too.

Tagyhag

I'd say just steer clear of them until you guys move out, no sense risking your life.

One on one, no guns is different from surrounded my militiamen

I’m sure you already knew that tho lol

You're really telling us that there's a difference between a 1 on 1 confrontation compared to a 1 vs group?

That's way too complicated math for some of us OK, don't assume we know the difference.

Just keep your distance and stay safe. I'd probably make plan to gtfo if they start having weekly clan meetings especially since you say they are armed and you are Dominican.

BocoDragon

I get what you are saying and violence is horrible. BUT, if they are truly Nazis then they want to KILL MINORITIES. So violence against them doesn't make me lose sleep.

I do agree with that!

I remember seeing a white truck with a big swastika on it.

In Puerto Rico.

I had to do a double take. This was this past Summer.

BocoDragon

City kid all my life... you're seriously gonna tell me there weren't 4 or 5 idiots around during school days idolizing and misinterpretating American History X, Romper Stomper, Made in Britain and those kinds of movies, no? Bragging about memorizing Rammstein lyrics and shit.

I'm in Canada so nope. Only swatiska I saw on clothing was the patch on punks' clothing with the little icon throwing the swatiska in the trash.

I love Rammstein though. I haven't looked into it but because they're modern Germans I bet they're totally anti-Nazi?

gdt

You are insane if you think I’m going out there to confront a Nazi next door. Why would I fuck my life up like that.

And I have no problem with a Nazi punching, but gotta pick your battles my dudes.

Yes, this is Pennsatucky out here.

You are insane if you think I’m going out there to confront a Nazi next door. Why would I fuck my life up like that.

And I have no problem with a Nazi punching, but gotta pick your battles my dudes.

Yes, this is Pennsatucky out here.

Good to hear you have common sense.

Top Bottom