• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So there’s a Nazi next door right now.....

platocplx

You are insane if you think I’m going out there to confront a Nazi next door. Why would I fuck my life up like that.

And I have no problem with a Nazi punching, but gotta pick your battles my dudes.

Yes, this is Pennsatucky out here.

Yep there are some parts of PA I’ve driven through and low key terrified.

Sunster

With thread after thread glorifying punching Nazis I can't imagine a gaffer would chicken out when faced with the very real possibility of punching a Nazi in the face.

punching a Nazi in a crowded street is not the same as punching a heavily armed neighbor's friend. a neighbor whom you live in the damn woods with.

watershed

Banned
Just to make sure the OP does understand: nice people can be racists and Nazis too. Being nice has nothing to do with ideology.

gdt

City kid all my life... you're seriously gonna tell me there weren't 4 or 5 idiots around during school days idolizing and misinterpretating American History X, Romper Stomper, Made in Britain and those kinds of movies, no? Bragging about memorizing Rammstein lyrics and shit.

No way dude.

I grew up in Newark, NJ. That shit doesn’t fly there.

My high school was like 60/40 Hispanic and black. I remember like 4 white kids.

Fhtagn

right. lololol bunch of jackasses trying for some 'gotchas' to defend nazis.

Yeah, it's pretty blatant.

I saw a trucker/biker looking dude outside a Wawa a few months back who I'm about 95% sure had a huge swastika on his forearm. There was literally no one else around and dude's aura was hella gnarly so I made a judgement call that even though I'm also a reasonably imposing dude, it wasn't safe or productive to confront him.

I have a history of intervening in public displays of racism and domestic violence and even just holding total strangers apart from each other when they are about to start swinging, so it's not like I don't do confrontation. It's just important to read the situation and not get stabbed or shot or your house burnt down.

Eylos

Banned
Well if It was with me over here i would send a message to the local antifa group.
Edit: oh its in the woods and they look armed. Do nothing Op. Stay safe.

Punching a nazi in the street surrounded by people that hate nazis is one thing. Punching a nazi in the woods surrounded by nazis is something else.

Here's one of neogaf's tough guys. Maybe you should help out OP with this Nazi.

Not that anything you ever have to say is worth a damn in the first place, but it’s funny how quick you and the other boy were to try to talk shit because some of us are intelligent enough to know the difference between being ok with a Nazi getting popped in the mouth and running out to pop one of several likely armed Nazis in the mouth.

May you all one day know peace.

You are insane if you think I’m going out there to confront a Nazi next door. Why would I fuck my life up like that.

And I have no problem with a Nazi punching, but gotta pick your battles my dudes.

Yes, this is Pennsatucky out here.
Are you armed? If not, do you at least have a ball bat or a machete?

Tagyhag

Lol, what happened to all the neogaf internet badasses? When the situation is real and isn't a hypothetical I guess people start calming down.

When WW2 happened, did the US send just 1 soldier to fight the Nazis?

Just because someone is a stupidass Nazi, doesn't mean that they won't kill you in a group, hell, it solidifies it.

1 on 1 scenario, I'll punch a Nazi. 1 vs 10 Nazis? No I'm not an idiot.

If you're directing that at me, I'm not calling OP anything. He should take care of himself and be safe. I'm talking about neogaf regulars who talk a big game, but are strangely quiet in this thread.
What do you suggest they suggest OP to do? Go to war with his armed neighbours? Its not exactly a good time to call out "tough guys". You can be tough without being a moron.

Blam

Honestly you guys should see the Daniel Radcliffe movie, it's insanely scary how that it's pretty much how OP explained it. Just a normal person who doesn't seem to be someone who likes Nazi's.

BOOM there it is right infront of you.

Borgnine

MBA in pussy licensing and rights management
Sounds like it's time for a house party. I don't think I need to tell you who to invite or what music to play.

If you're directing that at me, I'm not calling OP anything. He should take care of himself and be safe. I'm talking about neogaf regulars who talk a big game, but are strangely quiet in this thread.
You have to be pretty dumb to not understand the differences in contexts between the situations people usually support punching Nazis over and this.

He's living in the woods with his girlfriend, and that's who the first victim would be if he decided to get confrontational.

What do you suggest they suggest OP to do? Go to war with his armed neighbours? Its not exactly a good time to call out "tough guys". You can be tough without being a moron.

Maybe I worded that post wrong, but my previous comment about internet tough guys was not directed at OP, but neogaf's usual characters that act out all tough on a video game message board.

Fhtagn

Lol, what happened to all the neogaf internet badasses? When the situation is real and isn't a hypothetical I guess people start calming down.

Are you dense? I have and will confront people in public. Done it many times for many valid reasons, as addressed above. I saved my damn neighbor from being kidnapped by her abusive boyfriend.

Never have I ever seen anyone say that context and safety doesn't matter. You and other people trying to pull gotchas in this thread are full of it and extremely bad at reading comprehension if you legit think people have been saying what you're claiming.

NESpowerhouse

Perhaps he's wondering why someone would shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane.
Play extremely loud rap music. Then let the dominoes fall.

NimbusD

I imagine literally nothing would happen if you called the cops.

Yet call the cops on a 'suspicious' black guy at night...

Phu

Banned
Is this a quote from somewhere or you actually want him to kill that guy?

I think it's because their avatar is the Punisher, a guy who practices vigilante justice and has no qualms shooting and killing people.

What a weird obsession lol.

Hey, I've been talking about Cuphead and Blade Runner almost exclusively the past few days. I mix it up.

Are you dense? I have and will confront people in public. Done it many times for many valid reasons, as addressed above. I saved my damn neighbor from being kidnapped by her abusive boyfriend.

Never have I ever seen anyone say that context and safety doesn't matter. You and other people trying to pull gotchas in this thread are full of it and extremely bad at reading comprehension if you legit think people have been saying what you're claiming.

I don't have a file on neogaf users and their posts, but I've seen a decent number of posts calling for reckless violence. I don't recognize your name and haven't seen you behave that way so my posts probably shouldn't be directed at you.

NESpowerhouse

Perhaps he's wondering why someone would shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane.
OP needs to recruit an army of Amish and tell them they're doing God's work.

Brinbe

Lived in the Lehigh Valley for many years and luckily never came across nothing as overt like that. But there's def always been a fair share of Trump voters there.

Sad part about the Orange idiot rising to power is that these Nazi fucks clearly feel empowered to no longer hide their bigotry

Randomizer

Keep yourself to yourself and avoid them. Start looking for a new place if it makes you too uncomfortable or any issues arise. Wouldn't do anyone any good confronting a bunch of armed Nazi's in the woods in the middle of nowhere.

Fhtagn

No, I just like making fun of them.

Sure are good at ignoring replies from folks pointing out you're making fun of a non-existent strawman.

No one has non-flippantly suggested what you're saying, so who exactly are you making fun of?

Edit: ah I see your response above now, pretty close to simultaneous with this post. I still think you're picking a fight with an exaggeration of the view you claim to be mocking, in a tasteless thread to do so.

Nicolada

Sure, you could punch them or let them affect your life to the point that you actually move, or you could just ignore it and continue the apparently pleasant relationship you have with them so far. Just make sure that fire isn't inching closer to your house every night.

So we live in the woods. Our road is off a decent sized road but it’s still the woods. I moved into my gfs place, cheap rent so we can chill and see if we live together ok then we’ll buy a house down the line. Anyway I like it here.

Our place has a looong driveway and us and a house next door share that driveway. There is a lot of land and we just share it. The neighbors are 2 older white guys, kind of rednecky but always have been really nice. They have a lot of pets and I only ever see them when I’m walking the dog and they always say hi and pet him and blah blah.

Anyway they have a horseshoe pit. It’s more like an arena which chairs and a fire pit and all that. They play almost every night and hey invite friends. Doesn’t bother us no big deal.

Tonight we got back late from shopping and it’s time for me to walk the dog while she’s putting away groceries. I see there are a ton of people over there plus a trailer or something. And there’s a dude I don’t recognize with a black t shirt with a huge swastika on.

I have honestly never seen that in my life up close. I’ve lived in cities until I moved out here to be with my gf (Allentown PA is about 40 mins away, where I used to live).

This punk pussy bitch is only wearing this shit out here at night around a bunch of rednecky dudes. Wear that shit in the real world, is my thought anyway.

Fuck my neighbors. I’ll avoid them. I’m Dominican but I’m white as fuck, no one can ever tell I’m Hispanic. I’m curious as to what they’d say if they knew...the fuckers.

It’s insane. Two dudes who I’ve always thought to be nice enough guys are totally cool with having this Nazi fucker in their home.

White supremacy is fucking everywhere isn’t it.

Is it weird that if I were you in your position the first thing I'd do is to go out and buy a gun? if I didn't already have one?

Top Bottom